Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 750 mg for 6 weeks

lonewolf1990

Hello Fellow Lifters,

I am planning to start my 3rd cycle in some days now. I have previously done Dbol only and DBOL + Test Enanthate. To be honest I got better gains in my first 4 weeks DBOL cycle than the second one.

I did Test Enanthate @500 mg/week earlier last year for 10 weeks. Since then I am pretty much clean.

Now here is what I am planning to start this time, I am looking for some good mass gain.

I am planning to do a short 6 week Sust only cycle

Week 1-6

Sust @750 mg/week M/W/F

Week 1-9

Adex @.25mg/week (every Wednesday)(thats what I did when I took Test Enant)

Week 7-9

HCG @5000 IU /week pinned once (Wed)

Week 10-13

Clomid - 50 mg ED (100 mg 1st 2 days)
Nolva - 20 mg ED (40 mg 1st 2 days)
Tribulus Terristis - 500 mg ED

Glucosamine throughout
Finasteride @ 1mg throughout
Liv52 throughout
Aspirine 75mg EOD till week 6

I want to keep it short this time and give it a try. I do not want to use DBOL at all. Somehow I believe that it will give me good gains and would be easier to recover.

Is it a wise idea? Please give your respective opinion.

Many thanks.

6 weeks you won't see much gains. Sus and test e are both long esters. You'll start to see gains at week 5 then you'll be stopping. If your going to shut your self down you might as well run it longer. And I wouldn't pin 3 days a week. My personal preference was 2 shots a week for 14 weeks and it was wonderful. I love sus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, thanks for the reply. The thing is as per my reading sust is a combo of short and long Easters so it would start its affect sooner than test e, apart from that it is going to be in my body for 3 weeks more after I stop pinning. So I am expecting gains till week 9. The reason for pinning thrice is that I am getting 250 mg glass 1 ml amps of sust, so i have to pin it that way.

Top Bottom