Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol cycle & PCT

JoRo91

Why is it that I can't seem to find any concrete way to run sd and pct for it? Some people say to use forma while on, others recommend hcgenerate and other people say to run transaderm or a variation of the like. Just sick of trying to figure out how the majority of people run it. Pct is the same thing. You guys are the only forum I found that really promotes unleashed/postcycle. So again, rather confused as to what is necessary for say a 20/20/20 sd cycle. J

Ok so from what I have gathered..to have an outstanding pct it would include clomid,unleashed,postcycle,forma, and some daa. That is one expensive looking pct.

PCT REVIVES YOUR TESTICLES. With out it, they will wither, die and turn into a poof of dust. All you'll be left with is a bag of sand between your legs.

Just kidding. I'll try to help clarify for you. Ok, so you've got natural test boosters. Note there are overlaps in the ingredients. There are 100 test boosters out there and many have a similar ingredient list, but none are identical. Some work different than others, and as a result are used in different phases of the cycle, ie During and PCT. Running a test booster while on, prevents a complete shutdown(theoretically). Running one in PCT helps bring them back to full working order (theoretically).

Now, you've got your PCT... depending on your cycle you lay one out. Milder shorter cycles need less of a PCT treatment. Longer more intense cycles require more. A lot of guys either run, or suggest a more intense PCT than actually may be needed. But guess what, BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY. That's why a doctor prescribes more antibiotics than is needed to make SURE to eradicate the infection. If you don't correct your body back to homeostasis you'll just lose everything and it will all be a total waste, so, why not spend a little more to make sure that doesn't happen.

Sdrol's are pretty intense. Its up to you to decide what you need, because its your money and your body.

If your still not sure, just search this site for PCT protocols for a beast cycle. You'll find plenty.

This is how Id run it.

1-6 test p 100 mg eod
1-4 superdrol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
1-6 hcgenerate
1-6 adex or aromasin as needed

Pct 6-10
Clomid 25 mg day
Postcycle/unleashed
Forma
Daa

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Why is it that I can't seem to find any concrete way to run sd and pct for it? Some people say to use forma while on, others recommend hcgenerate and other people say to run transaderm or a variation of the like. Just sick of trying to figure out how the majority of people run it. Pct is the same thing. You guys are the only forum I found that really promotes unleashed/postcycle. So again, rather confused as to what is necessary for say a 20/20/20 sd cycle. J

I would use the same standard protocol that you would for any AAS cycle PCT.

Not looking to use test just yet. 21 yrs old looking to keep short as possible so just planning on using sd. Ran epi before, want to try this out. It's just you guys are the first forum I've found to bash nolva and bring up unleashed/postcycle. Not sure why that is. But anyways. Im thinking 3 weeks 20/20/20. I know most people say 4 weeks but a lot of people run it 10 the first week, I feel like it won't make much difference.

Not looking to use test just yet. 21 yrs old looking to keep short as possible so just planning on using sd. Ran epi before, want to try this out. It's just you guys are the first forum I've found to bash nolva and bring up unleashed/postcycle. Not sure why that is. But anyways. Im thinking 3 weeks 20/20/20. I know most people say 4 weeks but a lot of people run it 10 the first week, I feel like it won't make much difference.

We bash nolva cause its garbage. It doesnt restore hpta function. All it does is crush estrogen, and it carries far too many potential sides so theres no need to use it for estro control. Adex, forma, and aromasin do a great job of controlling estrogen and wont kill you. Clomid used in small doses(25 mg) has no sides for most and all the benefits. That along with postcycle, unleashed, and daa and your pct is good to go. And here is another bit of info for you, superdrol is a steroid just like test is. So if you take the plunge with one you might as well with the other. From my experience the greatest gains from superdrol come in weeks 3 and 4, so stopping a week early is cutting yourself short.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Yea i realize it's a steroid. But as someone pointed out test will Cause greater shutdown than sd. And a cycle of sd is shorter than test so easier recovery. I would like to run test, but I'm 21..and shouldn't even really be doing sd. But gains are slowing down and I feel like I need a boost

Top Bottom