Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Penis size.

Have steroids changed your penis size?

• Yes- I used steroids and my penis got permanently larger.

Votes: 59 13.3%
  • Yes- I used steroids and my penis got temporarily larger.

Votes: 79 17.8%
  • No- I experience no difference in size on steroids.

Votes: 269 60.6%
  • No- My penis got temporarily smaller.

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • No- My penis got permanently smaller.

Votes: 17 3.8%

• Total voters
My dick is usually hard for the whole cycle lololol have to bust a nut before work so I'm not following my customers around with a chubby. Lol

My cawk permanently grew. I've been working out my cawk for over a decade, and mixed with steroids it helped make it bigger over the years.

haha this is a funny thread. a few things worth mentioning;

not including test in a surpressive cycle will make your cock smaller; simply because you wont be able to get a boner!
ephedrine will temporarily shrink your cock, my personal theory of this is because the blood is utilised by other parts of the body when demanded by exercise, so the cock gets less and is therefore smaller!

haha this is a funny thread. a few things worth mentioning;

not including test in a surpressive cycle will make your cock smaller; simply because you wont be able to get a boner!
ephedrine will temporarily shrink your cock, my personal theory of this is because the blood is utilised by other parts of the body when demanded by exercise, so the cock gets less and is therefore smaller!

these are inflation/deflation issues that are temporary, not permanent organ size issues.

lol lol lol winny + dbol i swear i was and inch to and inch and a half bigger when i got morning wood... increased blood flow = raging boner!

Okay, here's one for you. I know it sounds completely queer, but stick with me.

When I was in high school, there was this kid who at 14 looked like he was 30. He had facial hair and muscles and even slightly thinning hair. So you figure had had an abundance of DHT, right? Well, there was one other thing that everybody couldn't help but notice because he walked around unabashedly in the locker room. The guy had the SMALLEST penis I've ever seen! I mean, it was like a baby's. About the size of a roll of Rolaids with half the roll gone. So...WTF????

Top Bottom