Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid Sunburn - Prevent &/or Reverse

geoboy

when I do test >400mg ew without dbol (with the huge estrogen contribution) my face gets the familiar sunburn look, and i hate it.

are there any techniques to prevent this or at least minimize it (other than doing dbol with it)?

are you saying it's from the estrogen? is it hot like sunburn? could it be from high b/p?

geoboy said:
when I do test >400mg ew without dbol (with the huge estrogen contribution) my face gets the familiar sunburn look, and i hate it.

are there any techniques to prevent this or at least minimize it (other than doing dbol with it)?

This is most likely from hypertension, not to mention in some people Test will cause bloat and edema in their faces......

Sorry, this is a side you might have to live with, Geopet.

DIV

:chomp:

kahbab said:
are you saying it's from the estrogen? is it hot like sunburn? could it be from high b/p?

no the opposite. the estrogen is skin-friendly (small pores, soft etc), the androgens harsh on skin.

Div: not BP related (for me at least), I'm 115/80 no matter what (i think i'm adrenally challanged :-} )

geoboy said:
no the opposite. the estrogen is skin-friendly (small pores, soft etc), the androgens harsh on skin.

not BP related (for me at least), I'm 115/80 no matter what (i think i'm adrenally challanged :-} )

Yes, the Test is rough on the skin; perhaps you should think about a skin moisturizer?

If it's your adrenals, you're fucked, GeoHolmes......

Remember Georgie24? He had adrenal issues and look at him now! :eek2:

DIV

DIVISION said:
Yes, the Test is rough on the skin; perhaps you should think about a skin moisturizer?

If it's your adrenals, you're fucked, GeoHolmes......

Remember Georgie24? He had adrenal issues and look at him now! :eek2:

DIV

what happened to georgie24? should I take a xanax before I read your answer?

geoboy said:
what happened to georgie24? should I take a xanax before I read your answer?

He had a contest w/ SilverbackGorilla, slipped, threw in the towel and flipped, and last we saw him he was panhandling off an interstate exitramp holding a sign that said "Will Work for Granola bars"..... :worried:

Sadly, we haven't seen Georgie since.........he's dissapeared like a gorilla in the mist......

DIV

Top Bottom