Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterioids and "everybody else"

redman2020

So i am working out at the gym today and this this trainer comes up to me and say hey you look like your getting huge... are you on the juice (in a condecending manner)

When he said that it made me fell like a fucking loser. Do you guys openly tell others at the gym.. personal friends that you are doing sterioids.

I mean the only person that i have talked to was another trainer about superdrol and i told him i purchased it... (i am not even taking it yet) So its not like i am running my mouth.... but i am like if people are being judgemental over superdrol i can imagine what they would say if i really did start using sterioids.

So i am interested in everyones experiance in this topic....do you guys tell anybody about steriods other than like real close friends and spouse.

What do they say,,,,, every body i talk to are just filled with negitive opinons about the issue, which makes me want to just keep all of this to my self

I had a buddy of mine at my house he was doing cocaine in front of me... saw a body building book and went on about how it is unhealthy to do steriods.... ist that lame... he was even making judgemental statements like what do you think you will look like when you are 70 if you use sterioids now....AHHH.

i only tell one person and that is my workout partner, which he has been my workout partner for 6 years now.. it is nobody elses business, PERIOD... unless a health issue arises, then i would tell my doc. :)

Ego Boner

wow...lol..you're freind is an idiot(no offense)

personal trainers are idots. i fuckin hate them. they passed a test big deal. they need to keep them guys on an island with fat people so they can teach them how to workout cuase theres nothing most of them can teach me

actually dude i just made another post about a trainer at my gym that you will get a kick out of ... its called "ok guys i need you help" and its in the anobolic xtreme fourum... check it out and tell me what you think.

the only people i talk aas with is my friends that use it, i dont even tell my best friends. non-users view on roids is all negative and full of shit, cause they havent done any research and they know nothing about it.... and i would never think about telling a girlfriend b/c most girls can be very scandalous whores and use that shit against you some time down the road.

ask your friend to get a ckg on his brain after doing all that cocaine. Say, hmm i may be wrinkly on the outside but dude, check our your brain now. I have 50 years to go before i have the problem. You wn't have brain matter in 10 years

i dont tell people for the reasons you stated. they are filled with neg views from idiots who dont use properly and the media. Ill tell my fiencee(dont know how to spell it) and a close friend or two if they are already edjucated about it

I've told my gf (she injects me), and my best friend of 9 years, several others "know" because I've gained so much weight. Gotta keep quiet because you never know who has a big mouth

yea i was an ass to him when he said it.... because the whole senerio was there was a picture of three bodybuilders posing for a competition in the book i was looking at and thats when he said .. what are they going to look like when they are seventy and i looked right at him and said.. dude what the fuck are you going to look like when you are seventy...

I guess it just sucks that every one has terrible beliefs about steriods... even other drug users ,,,, that is just wrong

Top Bottom