Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterioids and "everybody else"

Shoes82 said:
What the others said about females is right, never tell 'em b/c most of them won't hesitate to use that shit against you when they're mad. The amount of misinformation on steroids is fucking astounding. What gets me is people who have done absolutely no research are so adament about how bad they are. Like a girl I work with said to me today " I just saw a show where this guy on steroids killed himself and I heard that that happens all the time." When I said that steroids have a purpose just like any other drug and can be abused by idiots she disagreed. Most people who talk to me about it have been totally brainwashed. Tell no one other than those closest to you.

when someone says something about it, do you defend it? or kind of agree with them? just so it doesnt look like your defending it. i give them the cold shoulder....

my buddy suspects I may be using and he said he would try steroids but he heard they make your head big so I said "really" and started asking questions about them like I was clueless. it seems most neg opinions are comming from people with unhealthy lifstyles

peerchek said:
when someone says something about it, do you defend it? or kind of agree with them? just so it doesnt look like your defending it. i give them the cold shoulder....
depends on who says it, or who is around. most of the time i dont say anything: positive or neg

I tell everyone if they ask and everyone in my family has known for 6 years now. If I felt bad about something I was doing I wouldn't do it.
I wear a Tshirt that says "Organon Athletic Dept" on it to the gym.

Ulter said:
I wear a Tshirt that says "Organon Athletic Dept" on it to the gym.

You're one of "those" guys.................

itlnstln said:
You're one of "those" guys.................
They were sold here on the board by a gymRatNYC and DoubleDD's about 3 years ago. They are white with yellow lettering just like Organon amps. They look great. Usually people ask me if I work for Organon. I say no, just a fan.

I tell everyone that wants to know. im not ashamed of it, why would i hide it. its not a huge deal in canada and my gym is juice-head central soooo its not a big deal. plus most people can just look at me and say "ure on gear". plus just the thought of going around and hiding it makes me feel like a 14 year old kid trying to hide the fact that he smoked a cigarette from his parents. and how hypocritical would it be if i preached "natural, natural, look at me i dont do gear and i look huge" and go home and shoot some test. the thought of it alone makes me sick. but thats just me and MO. if you guys disagree, thats fine, its a personal matter.

peerchek said:

When people ask me about it, I try to educate them on how juice can be used safely if a person knows what they are doing, but I usually end up getting frustrated and walking away b/c, like I said, most people have been brainwashed so much that they are positive that they are already experts and that one small cycle could kill anyone. It's frustrating because I want people to know the truth and it's difficult to tell them about it without incriminating yourself or sounding like a meat head. Most people, even my family, know my opinion about roids, but when people ask me if I juice, I tell them that I have before and that I really don't need to right now, maybe I'll try it again in my forties. That, at least, usually gets most people off my back.

Top Bottom