Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting first cycle - test only

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphred

Greetings. 5'10, 210-215lbs. 12-14% bodyfat. Been lifting about 3-4 yrs seriously. Thinking about taking my first cycle which would be test only. Pretty basic, 500mg test/week, arimidex during cycle and nolvadex post cycle, maybe some hcg during if necessary. Wondering what kind of gains I should expect realistically, what kind of side effects have some of you experienced? Are the side effects as severe as people claim (balding etc). Also, should I expect to keep gains after I come off and PCT properly, assuming I eat and diet properly (Train 5x/week, eat 6x/day 3500+cals/day), and within my natural genetic limit. Thanks.

P.s. 19 yrs old turning 20, would still like answers to these questions although I'm sure your advice will be to not take it until im 25.

To young lol
Did my first test e cycle last year. 500mg/week ,Gained nearly 30lbs. Post cycle lost about 7 lbs which imo was mostly water , actually kept making strength gains thru pct and after. Only sides for me were watergain which made me look lil puffier , some bf from calorie surpluss , and acne. Pct was clomid 100/50/50/25 nolva 25/25/25/25 and aromasin . also used arimidex on cycle .25mg eod

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

I wouldnt however reccommend aas at that age tho my first cycle was at age 36

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using EliteFitness

Read the forum rules. No advice on AAS to anyone under 21. 19 is far to young to be using AAS, as your body is already raging with natural testosterone. Take advantage of that through diet and training, and wait until your mid to late 20's to even consider AAS!

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom