Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

soreness from test enanthate

sparkant

Hi Guys Just did 2nd shot with new test e (had to get some more as i smashed 3 amps on the trot:() with the previous brand i had no soreness in the following days (but as i said in a previous thread - i think it was fake -can you get fake gear in amps?)so the new stuff is from a ug lab and is 300 mg per ml and after injecting 1ml in my glute it is sore for 4 or 5 days after the shot is this normal with test e ? not a pussy can take the Minor Discomfort (feels like a bruise) thanks in advance guys:)

Hi Guys Just did 2nd shot with new test e (had to get some more as i smashed 3 amps on the trot:() with the previous brand i had no soreness in the following days (but as i said in a previous thread - i think it was fake -can you get fake gear in amps?)so the new stuff is from a ug lab and is 300 mg per ml and after injecting 1ml in my glute it is sore for 4 or 5 days after the shot is this normal with test e ? not a pussy can take the Minor Discomfort (feels like a bruise) thanks in advance guys:)
I am about to start a test enth cycle from UG lab too. Ill let you know if I get the same thing

Top Bottom