Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soar Nipples

novicelifter1

I started taking 30mg of danabol and took it for one week. I also too 2 deca shots - both were one cc. I decided to quit taking both and only took danabol for basically 6 days and the 2 deca shots. I'm also taking a natural HGH replacement gel.

I quit about 2-3 weeks ago and now have very soar nipples. What do I do? I keep reading about taking other products, but, I don't know what they are OR how to get them.

Did I mess myself up with that short of time of taking danabol and deca?

Thanks for any help.

it sounds like you had no clue what you were doing which is not a good thing... did you or do you have an ai on hand? you need aromasin NOW... dbol converts to estrogen at a high rate and deca can cause a very large increase in prolactin which I am sure you had nothing on hand to control...

damn man you should have done some research. Aromas in and cabergoline you should have been taking

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

What a messed up cycle, glad you stopped it or you would have had a bunch of problems.

BTW Soar----- Flying

Sore------Hurts

it sounds like you had no clue what you were doing which is not a good thing... did you or do you have an ai on hand? you need aromasin NOW... dbol converts to estrogen at a high rate and deca can cause a very large increase in prolactin which I am sure you had nothing on hand to control...

Correct, had no idea and should have done research. That is why I quit after 6 days.

Sorry for the ignorance, but, what is ai and/or aromasin. How do I get either OR both?

what are your full stats anyway?

and why did u run dbol/deca together without the proper ancillaries... i want to figure out the WHY. was it a friend? if so i would find new friends, that guy screwed you up

you are gonna get bitch tits if you are not careful running those 2 compounds

Top Bottom