Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So whats the final consensus. Does smoking speed up your metabolism?

emptywallet

If you saw my other post, there were some conflicting replies. I always thought smoking sped up your metabolism. However, Nimrod posted that it didnt. Someone else posted it did. Whats the final verdict?

Im not a smoker but I would think that it would, considering that it speeds the heart rate{HR},but it also cuases more accumulation of lactic acid in anerobic and aerobic activity so I would not take the trade off.

Yeah, it does speed up metabolism, but it also promotes adipose material (fat) around the midsection in men. (thighs, triceps, hips, ass in women) Basically, it makes problematic areas even more so.

yes,thats why people gain weight when they stop smoking.i smoke,and i will quit on my next cycle for some extra gains!

Fantom604 said:
Yeah, it does speed up metabolism, but it also promotes adipose material (fat) around the midsection in men. (thighs, triceps, hips, ass in women) Basically, it makes problematic areas even more so.

Wow! That's good to know! Looks like I'm stickin' w/Cohibas on special occasions.

Maxx >>>>>

Fantom604 said:

Any place you can show me proof or some research of this? Anyone else care to comment on this idea?

Nicotine is a known thermogenic and anorexigenic agent. Unfortunately, smoke contains numerous carcinogens along with nicotine. If you wish to obtain the beneficial effects of cigarettes(yes, there are some good effects of smoking: weight reduction, reduces chances of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, etc.) , then just use the nicotine gums or patches.

hahaha, i can just picture someone posting a question that asks if they should incorporate a smoking routine into their cutting cycle. :D

Top Bottom