Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So I ran out of Tren my 4th week? do I continue?

Dieselgoku23

Okay bros I ran out of tren ace I order very little because I thought I was not avaible to handle the sides so I order 4 weeks worth!!. Now sides are not bad and now was starting to get real good I was even thinking of bumping the dosage up to 100mg ED. I wont be able to get some more for about a Week. Should I will run it for at least 5 more weeks? what do you bros recommended? should I continue? I really starting to love this stuff is amazing

No not at all I running Test Ena with Winny! starting Var in 2 weeks and dropping the Winny. I do have all the PCT on hand but going to run this cycle for 13 weeks. This was my original lay out
1-4 Weeks Tren Ace 75mg ED
1-13 Weeks Test Ena 800mg every week
1-6 Weeks Winny 55mg ED
6-13 Weeks Anavar 80mg ED
ADEX ed 1mg

PCT
HCG
Clomid

Dieselgoku23 said:
No not at all I running Test Ena with Winny! starting Var in 2 weeks and dropping the Winny. I do have all the PCT on hand but going to run this cycle for 13 weeks. This was my original lay out
1-4 Weeks Tren Ace 75mg ED
1-13 Weeks Test Ena 800mg every week
1-6 Weeks Winny 55mg ED
6-13 Weeks Anavar 80mg ED
ADEX ed 1mg

PCT
HCG
Clomid

If you are running test the whole way you can start the tren back up if you want.
If you were running it by itself the crash would have been horrible!
karma for hcg/clomid!
What are your stats btw?

The thing is I ran out of Tren Ace and actually I like it alot I can handle it for 4 more weeks for sure!. I havent gotten any sides at all just a bit of insomnia but nothing much

Dieselgoku23 said:
The thing is I ran out of Tren Ace and actually I like it alot I can handle it for 4 more weeks for sure!. I havent gotten any sides at all just a bit of insomnia but nothing much

if you can do it i would run the tren along side the winny for however long that is, there are reports that say winny can help with tren induced gyno (In helping i mean keep it from happening)...it did for me....

Well Before the cycle I started dieting a bit so I was 254lbs at 18% body fat during the cycle I started at 245lbs now at 236lbs a lot a lot more leaner. Body fat I dont know yet I havent measured it but my older pants dont fit anymore went from size 38 waist right now using 34 inch waist
So my stat is 6 feet 236lbs I will say about 16 to 15% bf not sure

Dieselgoku23 said:
Well Before the cycle I started dieting a bit so I was 254lbs at 18% body fat during the cycle I started at 245lbs now at 236lbs a lot a lot more leaner. Body fat I dont know yet I havent measured it but my older pants dont fit anymore went from size 38 waist right now using 34 inch waist
So my stat is 6 feet 236lbs I will say about 16 to 15% bf not sure

i usually go by the mirror and not so much by what the scale or measurements say......

Top Bottom