Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slow shot VS fast shot

HelpMeBulkPeople!

Afternoon and or good morning boys

Just interested in people's techniques to inject and why you use that method.

I inject VERY slowly I cannot and will not go with a short fast stab, can't bring my self to do it.
As I inject ( delts ) I tighten the surrounding skin with the same hand, almost like I'm writing on paper and steadying the paper with my palm, then I find the right spot and go VERY slowly, not had a problem like this.

What's your techniques

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow -- just in case you hit a vein it's not so bad. (Though you're not going to hit a major artery in your butt).

But too slow isn't necessary. With a 25 gauge you can only go so fast anyway.

It is improper technique to inject quickly. You want to be taking ATLEAST 30 seconds per ML you are injecting, and to be leaving the pin in for ATLEAST 10 seconds post shot.

Once you remove the pin put light pressure on the injection site and massage for 60 seconds. This will help with proper absorption and faster absorption.

Yep I just insert the pin slowly and then I apply a very little amount of pressure just to get the oil moving. Usually takes a few minutes for the entire process.

Top Bottom