Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

side effects of Insulin?

bwc500

Besides the risk of hypoglycemia, what are some other dangers of using insulin? How long can you use before your pancreas shuts down permanantly?

Shoot too much...don't eat your carbs...pass out...die.
Assuming the user knows exactly what he is doing,
I want to know the same thing. I am not satisfied
that a normal pancreas just forgets how to work...I
wouldn't risk it however at this point in my life.

over time you can become insulin dependent.

This is not for an average person who wants to look good. This is propbably (Sorry, this is) the most dangerous drug used in body building if you are uneduated.

One more thing. It is not a drug to conceal from you partner, wife or what ever. My girl carries a candy bar and a bottle of juice around with her all the time. She works out at the same gym. I take the shot just after workout wait 15 minutes and do carbs. I promised her that if she got worried (not me but her) then she could shove both of them down me ASAP.

The problem is if you get fuck up and no one know why you wont either.

Good luck nautica

BOT said:
stay away from insulin. That stuff makes you sick and ugly. Hurt you bad.

I would not go that far. I am not sick, I am not hurt, and pesonally I think I am pretty damn sexy. It is all about education.

Nautica

Pass out and die.....

Man it's not like that! You won't pass out right away and be dead 5 min later!

There will be a lot of symptons first, ie: you'll be sweating, feel dizzy, become hungry, feel sleepy (not in that order) and a few more that will tell you something is wrong. Enuff time to chug down some dextrose (or any other carb, for that matter) and 10 min. later you'll be ok!

One thing you should NOT do is going to sleep even if you feel tired until you know the insulin is out of action (about 5-6 hours on Humalog for ex.)

All the people screaming "you'll die from insulin" on this board never used that stuff and don't know what they're talkin about, that's for sure!

"One thing you should NOT do is going to sleep even if you feel tired until you know the insulin is out of action (about 5-6 hours on Humalog for ex.) "

you meant Humilin-R right

serge said:
"One thing you should NOT do is going to sleep even if you feel tired until you know the insulin is out of action (about 5-6 hours on Humalog for ex.) "

you meant Humilin-R right

Yes you are right, sorry my mistake: Here is the right info on both (Humalog and Humulin-R):

Regular insulin takes 30 minutes to begin working, does not peak until 3 to 4 hours after the injection, and continues to lower blood sugars for 6 to as much as 8 hours. Humalog, on the other hand, begins working in 10 minutes, peaks at 1 to 2 hours and is gone in about 3 and1/2 hours.

Sorry 'bout that :D

Last edited:
I almost went down twice on slin, Don't want the third time to be the charm! I won't touch it ever again.

Top Bottom