Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sent me dbol 50s instead of clomid...

yeah i definitely got a deal on the dbols, but ive never done a pct without clomid, and i hate starting a cycle without pct already in hand. so in that sense, its kinda aggravating

Bro- I had this same problem and it turned out to be BP clomid

IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE 50 DBOLS

I was verified by my source they were clomid not dbol- not alone i had this same issue

G.Sizzla said:
Bro- I had this same problem and it turned out to be BP clomid

IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE 50 DBOLS

I was verified by my source they were clomid not dbol- not alone i had this same issue

whoa, you're sayin that BP clomid look exactly like the BP dbols?? nevermind then....

I guess I'm the only one that does not use nolv but does use clomid.
I would wait until hcg was in house also.

slat1 said:
I guess I'm the only one that does not use nolv but does use clomid.
I would wait until hcg was in house also.

i like clomid as well. u r not alone. i just like dbol (in general not pct) better than both :)

8and20 said:
i like clomid as well. u r not alone. i just like dbol (in general not pct) better than both :)

My lower back is a mess with herniated disks. If I touch dbol I get a lower back pump laying in bed!
I blow up like crazy on 20mgs a day though.

JLowe02 said:
yeah i definitely got a deal on the dbols, but ive never done a pct without clomid, and i hate starting a cycle without pct already in hand. so in that sense, its kinda aggravating
Have you told your boy they look like dbol , or did he say he f#*cked up , they might be real .

Brad.

Top Bottom