Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Secrets Of The Pros?

H

HULKSTER

I see, and personally give out, a lot of talk on what kind of cycles work best. But does anyone, anywhere on EF, have knowledge of what specific stacks and cycles guys like Arnold, Ferigno, Hogan, Coleman,etc. would go on? That would be a goldmine of info. I'm sure out of all the members of EF, SOMEBODY KNOWS at least ONE of these guys. C'mon, give up the secrets bros!

Believe it or not, there are no secrets .

Pros today are not only the guys with the best genetics but the guys with the best receptors. Some take an awful lot, but so do a lot of guys on this board. The pros just react better.

As far as the old timers, the dosages were much less. They were simpler. And they didn't use anti-e's. Don't know about Lou, but supposedly Arnolds preparation stack for the Olympia was a shot of Primo along with 50 mgs of d-bol each day. There are first timers who do more than that today.

I know a few... their "off cycle" is around 1g... "on" is around 4g test...

C-ditty

where does hogan fit in with all the other guys u metioned -lol i know there genetics and shit are great but i think there cycles have to be scary as shit

The thing about this is...they don't know anything we don't know. We all have the same information available to us, and we all have the same gear available to us. So what makes you think their cycles are any different from the cycles of the guys on elite, or anywhere else for that matter?

Nelson Montana said:
supposedly Arnolds preparation stack for the Olympia was a shot of Primo along with 50 mgs of d-bol each day.

Maybe he did that stack once, but I'd be surprised as hell if that's the highest he ever went on doses. I bet he did double that, especially on the dbol.

BTW, I have no actual knowledge. I'm just speculating (aka bullshitting).

Yup, they take the same thing you do, nothing different, just a lot more of it. The bigger they get, the more they need to support the mass.

Citruscide said:
I know a few... their "off cycle" is around 1g... "on" is around 4g test...

C-ditty

They should just go with a straight IV, I cant imagine how many times they've stuck themselves in a 1 year time period.

Top Bottom