Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second cycle, opinions please

Brian7Vegeta

How are you guys, so my first cycle was test only for bulking ( 800 mg a week for 12 weeks) , I'm looking to cut now:
weeks 1 to 6 Anavar- 80mg a day
week 1 to 8 Test p 400 mg a week

I also have some clen on hand , I would like to ask you how would you introduce to this cycle? thank you.

How are you guys, so my first cycle was test only for bulking ( 800 mg a week for 12 weeks) , I'm looking to cut now:
weeks 1 to 6 Anavar- 80mg a day
week 1 to 8 Test p 400 mg a week

I also have some clen on hand , I would like to ask you how would you introduce to this cycle? thank you.
800 mgs for a first cycle?!! Bulking doesnt mean use a lot of aas. Bulking means ur nutrition and workouts are geared towards increasing mass. Did you pct after thus "bulk" cycle or are you just continuing what youve already done?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You coulda done half that and got the same results with less sides

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I feel like workout is really uniform whether bulking or cutting, granted bulking doesn't mean taking a lot of AAS. If your looking for a good recomp nutrition is paramount, it being your second cycle, I would probably use a cruising dose of test (200mg to 250mg) a week, while supplementing it with Masteron, and if your up to a low dose of tren Ace. Only if your up for it though. Also a decent oral, contrary to popular belief, I like Dbol or Anadrol to help me cut. If you keep your carb intake not excessive you take the cause for water retention, and finish off with an oral that is known for cutting like Anavar or winstrol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

its hard to advise someone that is either careless or reckless, but you would fall into one of those categories, clearly... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom