Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Cycle

DavyDogg

Good Bro
Platinum
Looking to do my first SARM cycle, looking for feed back. Thinking of 8 weeks with MK 2866
and either
YK11,
LGD or
Rad 140.
What one would be most beneficial?

PCT N2Gen ES 8 weeks.

I am 38 5'10 198lbs.
Looking to gain muscle mass, muscle hardness and lose body fat

First cycle looking to gain muscle mass, hardness, and lose fat is a perfect fit for the classic Triple Stack.

Ostarine 25mg per day
S4 50mg per day (split dose 25mg AM, 25mg PM)
Cardarine 20mg per day

Ostarine will help you build some muscle, S4 is great for hardening, and Cardarine is amazing for fat loss.

N2Generate ES would be a great PCT after your cycle. The only recommendation I would make is to run it 12 weeks instead of 8. Let us know how it goes and make sure you order from sarms.forsale

I'm interested in trying Yk-11, but most of the reviews I've seen on Youtube mention bad joint or tendon pain using it?

Can anyone confirm this? Opinions also seem to be that it is a very strong compound.

I've been on 10mg/day of sarms.forsale YK-11 and have had nothing like that. Do you know if those guys were dosing it higher? I have seen guys dose up to 30mg per day and maybe that is where the sides kick in.

Top Bottom