Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS & beastdrol

Yes I know I am all over the road. I convinced myself to go the safer route.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I have used HcGenerate in the past and didn't notice much of an affect thats all. Some people swear by it, but I am not a fan.

I decided on ordering up some sarms and cutting some body fat before doing a beast cycle.

Ordered up 2 bottles of GW & LGD. Some DAA and I still have a couple bottles of forma around the house. Also ordered up some rs transaderm as it was on sale. My body reacts very good to topicals.

transader and sarms are an excellent cycle... you may want to try hcgenerate es as opposed to the regular version... there is a SIGNIFICANT difference between the two... good luck with your cycle.. i think you made a much better decision with the cycle you picked...

Another question, has anyone ever been on a international flight with sarms? I fly from Canada to Hawaii in middle of april. My sarms showed be here in 2 weeks.

Some people have used gw and lgd separate and together Would this work?
1-8 lgd
4-12 gw
1-16 transaderm, than cycle 4 on, 4 off?
1-16 DAA
12-16 HcGen ES

I have est 14 weeks before hawaii, 15 before wedding.

Another question, has anyone ever been on a international flight with sarms? I fly from Canada to Hawaii in middle of april. My sarms showed be here in 2 weeks.

Some people have used gw and lgd separate and together Would this work?
1-8 lgd
4-12 gw
1-16 transaderm, than cycle 4 on, 4 off?
1-16 DAA
12-16 HcGen ES

I have est 14 weeks before hawaii, 15 before wedding.

just put them in your checked bags and your fine...

that's not the way to use transaderm... run it like this...

1-12 gw 501516 20 mg day
1-12 lgd 10 mg day
1-12 transaderm 5 pumps a day
1-12 "liquidex" n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate es n2bm.com

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

I flew with sarms from canada to Mexico with no issues

Did you put them in your luggage or carry on? What about the transaderm? Hate to get pinched at the air port when I am headed to Hawaii for my wedding.

Did you put them in your luggage or carry on? What about the transaderm? Hate to get pinched at the air port when I am headed to Hawaii for my wedding.

I put the sarms bottles (2 of them)in a sock at the bottom of my luggage and just hoped for the best. Also packed my suitcase real neat tidy and right to the top ( not sure if that deters or not but I figured it couldn't hurt)

The end of the day is sarms are legal to purchase so I wasn't that concerned ...

So far my rs transaderm has showed up. Like any impatient person I whipped my shirt off asap and applied lol.. Now for the sarms and n2bm stuff.

Top Bottom