Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS & beastdrol

hmmmmm LGD+Beast? that sounds dangerous

Hmmm, using steroids to achieve above normal levels of hormones in the body, that sounds dangerous. Ummm I think that's why we're here, to give advice on how to mitigate danger. Nice one sentence post by the way..

Hmmm, using steroids to achieve above normal levels of hormones in the body, that sounds dangerous. Ummm I think that's why we're here, to give advice on how to mitigate danger. Nice one sentence post by the way..

Sorry for the miscommunication, should have added that second line that you appear to be so worried that is missing. Dangerous. What I meant was in a good way, sarcastic, like that would be amazing gains. Do everyone a favor and drop the pretentious attitude. Merry fucking Christmas

Sorry for the miscommunication, should have added that second line that you appear to be so worried that is missing. Dangerous. What I meant was in a good way, sarcastic, like that would be amazing gains. Do everyone a favor and drop the pretentious attitude. Merry fucking Christmas

Loooooool nice response ;)

Looks like a $700 cycle lol.

I was thinking 1-6 of beast. Have a wedding to be ready for in april lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Beast is pretty harsh, I'd go 4 weeks

You could do
1-4 Beast
1-8 LGD
1-8 S4

You'd look incredible after this

than dont cycle at all if you wana half ass it. i prefer to spend coin rather than risk gyno, beat the crap out of my liver and shoot up my cholesterol.

I never said it was too expensive. I just said it was a $$ cycle. Don't need a dick comment. Thanks.

On the blood test part. In Canada You can't get private blood test done like the states. Everything has to be ran through a dr. I am 9hrs from the border so I can't just cruise down across the line either.

I can get my basic blood count done. I am due soon for that because of the anti-seizure meds I am on. But no test or gh or estrogen unless there is something wrong.

1-8 lgd 4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-4 beastdrol
1-8 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
1-8 n2guard n2bm.com
1-8 "liquidex" n2bm.com

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Could I run forma stanzol instead of hcgen and liquidex during and pct?

Could I run forma stanzol instead of hcgen and liquidex during and pct?

forma stanzol is not even close to hcgenerate bro... they are completely different... HcGenerate is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle... Since this cycle will give you some suppression, I would highly recommend using hcgenerate on cycle... You could use forma as opposed to liquidex but "liquidex" is the superior product so although you could use in that regard, why would you?

I have used HcGenerate in the past and didn't notice much of an affect thats all. Some people swear by it, but I am not a fan.

I decided on ordering up some sarms and cutting some body fat before doing a beast cycle.

Ordered up 2 bottles of GW & LGD. Some DAA and I still have a couple bottles of forma around the house. Also ordered up some rs transaderm as it was on sale. My body reacts very good to topicals.

Top Bottom