Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this a safe cycle for a novice user?

Lio Adams

Test-e or Test-Cyp 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
Dianabol 30mg ed from week 1 to 6
Anastrozole 0.25mg eod week 1 to 12
I'm 27 years old
5'6
weight 148 lbs
thank you.

How long is a pice of string, the answer is don't know as it's your first cycle who knows how your body will react then there's the gear you buy is it legit and the your diet training all these thing need to be taken into account. But if your asking us are you going to die probably not as a novice keep things simple run one drug at a time so if I were you I'd run a simple test only cycle between 300 and 500 mg a week personally I would start at the low end give you somewhere to go later anyway good luck

Your cycle looks pretty good. I would bump up your arimidex dosage to 0.5mg EOD.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement when using the dbol since it's a liver toxic oral steroid. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com

Also make sure to run a proper PCT after your cycle. A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

In my opinion you are way too small to be cycling. Even if you are really lean you are still too small. Add another 20lbs of muscle naturally and then you will really get the most out of your first cycle.

Top Bottom