Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running a high dose of test by itself.

n1tro

Is it worth running a high dose of test by itself? Or is it always better to stack? I really like test and wanted to run 1gram a week for 12 weeks of cypionate. Is that a bad idea? I've done about 5 cycles I'm 6' 210lbs and naturally lean. My buddy tells me its not worth running it that high because due to my size I dont need that much test....I think he doesnt know what he's talking about.

Help me out.

1 Gram of test is not unheard of. I don't think it would be a waste but I find stacking a good class 2 with it (dbol, anavar, winny) works much better.

Everyone is different. The only way to know is to give it a try, but I doubt you'll be disappionted at 1 g a week.

It really just depends on your training history, drug use, goals, genetics, etc. I ran a gram of test for the first four weeks of my pre-contest diet, it seemed to help my body comp change as my weight stayed the same. Obviously you aren't doing this pre-contest. That is actually a pretty normal dosage for someone who is pretty serious. I would definitely run some solid anti-e's to keep the bloat off though, that much might turn you into a blowfish. Like I said, it depends on your goals.

If U are using cyp, U are much better off doing 1 gram every 10 days. That cyp will be active for 10-12 days so if u are doing a gram every 7, you are lookin at a hell of a build up of testosterone in your body especially on long draw out test cycles. You will be looking at 300mgs or more of extra testosterone that you haven't accounted for flortin around your bloodstream by week 10. That will definately bring your natural production to a halt. Try a gram every 10 days and 1iu of hcg every 4-5 days for 30 days after week 5. Oh and you will see much better results if you do stack this with even a low dose of say d-bol. A dose of as low as 20mgs of d every day would bring great results.
Hope this helps,
-dino

silverbackn said:
It really just depends on your training history, drug use, goals, genetics, etc. I ran a gram of test for the first four weeks of my pre-contest diet, it seemed to help my body comp change as my weight stayed the same. Obviously you aren't doing this pre-contest. That is actually a pretty normal dosage for someone who is pretty serious. I would definitely run some solid anti-e's to keep the bloat off though, that much might turn you into a blowfish. Like I said, it depends on your goals.

My .02 -

I don't think that a gram a week is crazy if you're going for a considerable jump in mass. Although if you're just being impatient, I'd stick with 500-600mg per week, skip the sides, and take your time. I don't know if it matters to you or not, but at a gram per week EVERYBODY will know you're a juiceball and if you have any hair problems, make the appointment at hairclub now ;o) I don't think that 12 weeks is too long, but I'd be more inclined to front load and just do 10 weeks - I think the results would be very similar.

I agree with the advice you've gotten:
(1) A class 2 like dbol at 20-30mg ed in 4 or 5 divided doses - It creates a nice synergy, but watch your bp. But, I'd advise against winny.
(2) GH (maybe 2iu eod) - With that much test, heavy training can lead to tears so take care of the connective tissues (thus, no winny).

Of course, the three obvious things you already know:
(1) Make sure you have your ancilliaries ready to go for the cycle and PCT.
(2) Eat like a ravenous pig.
(3) Get your bloodwork done.

B-EF

if you try it please post your results.. week to week and pic..

Thanks for the feedback from everyone. I'm more concerened with knowing if running that high of a dose will lead to more gains and a stronger sensation of increased test in my system. Is it possible that at 750mg per week my body is using as much synthetic test as possible, and an increase to that dose will be unoticed? I'm saying 750mg as a random amount. Usually my cycles consist of a little over a gram a week of total gear at a time anyway so it's not so much the 1 gram being too much at a time that I'm worried about, is more will my body be able to make use of that much extra test?

If I decide to go with it I'll definitley post results for you. I never get too much water retention. I just finished a NPP/PROP/DBOL cycle and I had veins ripping through my arms when I was on it.

ive gone up to 1g of test only and loved it.. pumps got a lil severe and interfered with my OL training so i cut it back to 750.. best cycle evar!

havent you ever heard the old phrase: double your dose double your gains!

good luck

Top Bottom