Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running first tren cycle in February. What should I expect?

Big_Max

Hey guys, I'm Max, and I registered a year ago, but this is my first post haha. I was wondering about your first experiences with tren. I am going to be running tren for 8 weeks at the beginning on February. Currently, I am trying to get as lean as possible before February with a CKD diet. I have two done two test prop cycles and have liked the results but I heard that nothing beats tren.

Stats: 23 years old, 5'7, 180' 13% bf currently. Will be at 8% by February 1st.

Here is my plan for a first tren cycle:

Tren A, 400 mg a week (1-8)split into daily injections (I love needles) jk but seriously
Test Prop (150-200 mg EOD)(1-8)
Aromasin
Prami every 3 days
Diet: 700-1000 over maintenance with constant bodyfat measurements and changing. Cutting down right now so that I have room to bulk.

Can someone please help me with the layout, and what should I expect? Should I throw another oral in or is that overkill? Iheard that once you go tren, you never go back.

Also, is tren a libido killer or enhancer? I felt like I was going to explode down there on prop because I was so horny.

Man you can probably get to 190-195 with another simple test prop cycle.. Or just add NPP, I was planning on tuning this exact cycle but I'm saving tren till I'm 5-6 cycles in to the game.

What to expect from Tren- Superman strength, Confident Bad Ass Mother Fucker, Hard solid lean gains, Night sweats, Sleeplessness, Shortness of breath(not all), decrease in libido(not always as I have been fine on with no test), Endless workouts, More pussy, Night sweats, aggregation, acne, balding if prone to it, vains like Dylan(elite member), and night sweats....I do know night sweats is listed 3 times, but your 3 times more likely to encounter that then any other on the list. ; )

I sweated like a pig in bed on tren, and often had headaches on a morning, but other than that, it's just a beast! Also my fuse shortened considerably.

Run it for 6 weeks max, use tren acetate, and inject every other day, that same time as your test prop. Draw it into the same syringe. Run test prop two weeks past it.

Plan a solid pct, because it shuts you down hard. Good luck.

I would start prop first then about the 2 week start the tren Ace. This way it helped my libido. I wouldn't run a high dose I would start off at 50mg eod and work ur self up. Having high dosage can impact ur breathing when working out.
If your lean u will notice amazing results.
Crazy pumps, strength, sweat like crazy and thirsty all the time.
Sent from my Galaxy using EliteFitness

there are plenty of threads up and everyone has a different experience.

pro's: more aggressive, stronger
con's: de-hydration issues, crippling pumps (which can be controlled somewhat with taurine) , loss of stamina (which can be lessened by going into cycle in top shape)

if ran correctly you shouldn't have libido problems at all. libido issue are caused by prolactin build up, so if you have that covered you should be more horny on it. if i was you i would do a lot more cardio leading up to cycle so your heart is in good shape.. and of course you need your support supps.

read my tren log if you want more color on how i run my tren

no you don't need an oral, you are running ace and prop so it will hit you fast. no oral is necessary, will just make sides worse

kiddney and liver issues as well as pancrease.

Thanks for the help guys. I'm gonna run test prop 2 weeks before starting the tren, so it's going to be:

Test prop: 1-8, 150mg EOD
Tren, 3-8, 100mg EOD, will taper up as needed.

Top Bottom