Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reducing high blood pressure

No I don't expect them to be normal, just want to know where I'm at. And I'll go grab a BP tonight

Steve covered most of it with the fish oil, N2guard and diet suggestions ect.
Your BP can go up on cycle but it shouldnt be out of hand. My BP barely goes up 5 points top and bottom on 500mg of test.
You need to monitor your BP daily. Always take it 3 times in a row because it can seriously fluctuate. Get a true resting BP. Sit down and chill for 20-30 min. Relax. Then take it. Do not take it after walking to the kitchen or whatever. It will fluctuate up to 30 points in a matter of seconds.
Being on cycle will obviously increase your RBC. which will in turn increase bloos volume and viscosity. Some AAS more than others. EQ is the worst for this. Tren increases quite a bit too.
The only reason I disagree with Steve on the asprin thing is because its something that could help almost immediatley. Plus I cant see the effects of a 81mg baby asprin being any sort of hinderance in the way a few perscription 800mg motrin would be. Or even a few 200mg advil for that matter.
I started to feel off about 6-7 weeks ago because my RBC was high for quite a while. I started taking a chewable baby asprin a day and within 48 hrs noticed a dramatic difference. So I say its a better option short term while waiting for a supp order and starting to take it and wait for it to work while your BP remains elevated.

Some people will always register high on a bp monitor because they get freaked out about getting high numbers. Its called "white coat syndrome"

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Some people will always register high on a bp monitor because they get freaked out about getting high numbers. Its called "white coat syndrome"

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Thats why he needs a home BP unit so he can get a relaxed resting BP like he is supposed to. Going to the doc to get your BP checked is pure bullshit. You just walked in. Then walked to a room. Then got on a table ect. Moving all over the place.

Top Bottom