Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recomping with test and mast

SuetbimJe

it is time for me to do a recomp cycle for the first time
I started out very skinny and I bulked up a lot over the past few years. Now i am 16% body fat and 205 pounds 5’10’’
would like to get my body fat lower. I’m still in my late 20’s and don’t want to be overweight into my 30’s
Testosterone propionate 50mgs per day
Masteron propionate 100mgs per day
Same injection. good?

I wouldn't use the steroids as a crutch for poor diet. You don't just get fat in your 30's because of age. I'm 47 and far from fat and never used a single PED until in my 40's. Nope I was not fat in my 30's.

several things wrong here... mast is not really ideal for recomp as its not going to add much of any size, not to mention you are not anywhere near the right condition to be using it... its not a weight loss drug whatsoever.. its a muscle hardener and being at that high of body fat, you wont see it do much for you... you need to get your body fat down before you run any type of cycle and that will start with your diet... which clearly needs some work

I would look at using sarms and also fixing your diet and training. I would not recommend masteron use with your current body fat as it would seem to not be a wise option for you

it is time for me to do a recomp cycle for the first time
I started out very skinny and I bulked up a lot over the past few years. Now i am 16% body fat and 205 pounds 5’10’’
would like to get my body fat lower. I’m still in my late 20’s and don’t want to be overweight into my 30’s
Testosterone propionate 50mgs per day
Masteron propionate 100mgs per day
Same injection. good?

I would inject eod not ed, ed injections painful

50mgs test prop eod
50mgs masteron prop eod
add anavar and n2guard if you want a good kick

Top Bottom