Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Stanazol question

puffyfe44

Is stanazol the active ingredient in the real winstrol right?
I used my credit card and bought some bottles of what is supposed to be winstrol, but on the labels of the bottles I don't see this listed in ingredients. Can it go by any other name or did I get scammed?

Winstrol is the brand name given to the oral steroid stanazol.

However, you can not legally purchase steroids without a prescription. You got scammed. Any website claiming to sell 'legal steroids' is a scam.

Here is a good video for you to watch on how to get steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFpJmnp9asM

There are two main sources of steroids on the black market.
1. Steroids smuggled across the boarder from countries where they are legal for sale
2. Steroids produced by underground labs (UG labs)

The problem with black market steroids is that there is no regulation so the quality depends on your source. It is paramount to do your research before purchasing steroids and read lots of reviews on the source you are considering using. The source reviews section on Evolutionary.org is a great resource to use.

It is called stanozolol. That is the compound of winstrol.

Also, what do you mean by ingredients? Usually gear is gear, winstrol isnt sold in a form of mix or anything, so they never write down 'ingredients'

It is called stanozolol. That is the compound of winstrol.

Also, what do you mean by ingredients? Usually gear is gear, winstrol isnt sold in a form of mix or anything, so they never write down 'ingredients'

This product sounds to me like something herbal that used a name close to the real thing. This is commonly done to scam younger and naïve users. These companies often call their products "legal steroids".

Winstrol is just the brand name of stanozolol, so there is no need to worry, since it should not even be included in the ingredient list.

Top Bottom