Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question about getting back on earlier than time on/time off

Greetings Brothers ~

5-8, 195, 40 years old, 5 cycles under my belt.

I finished a nice 15 week summer cycle in mid August, did my PCT, and recovered nicely. (Dbol/test/deca/winny, low-to-moderate doses for all).

Here is my situation - I recently found out that I am going to be on paid leave from my job from mid November to Mid February. I will have a ton of free time and I am thinking of jumping back on to take the most advantage of the opportunity to pound in the gym.

I generally do 1 long cycle a year in the summer and that's it.

What are thoughts of jumping on again two months after PCT is completed - maybe for something like a 10 weeker, 300-400 mg of test with a dbol kicker?

Thanks,

Steve - The Bluesman

I would go get some bloodwork done to make everything is good first, and if so, then for sure do it!

BTW, nice to see another bluesman on here.

Thanks guys, I am going to make an appt for a physical - if everything checks out, I am going to jump back on, see if I can make something of it!

bottleneckblooz said:
I would go get some bloodwork done to make everything is good first, and if so, then for sure do it!

BTW, nice to see another bluesman on here.

Agree...

Hell yea if you that down time take advantage of it!!!

Good luck!

BigGuyPHX is a bluesman too!

Blues in nuttin but a good man feelin bad!
Muddy

Top Bottom