Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quality of "Secrets of mail-order Steroid Sucess"?

ancientgallery

Hello all. First time platinum member and first time poster. So after a long struggle with cancer I finally well again. I was into lifting before the cancer and regularly used gear (no connection to the cancer though). I've heard some complaints about outdated information and sources in the book. So in your opinion is the e-book worth it and will it get me what I'm looking for?

Your basically asking if there are sources in the book. you need to read the rules. And buy the book if you want to see what is in it..It is a good book.

Congrats on have beaten the cancer. I have the book, all I can say is a good reading.

Hello. I'm Alan Chiras from the HIV section of this forum. While I do own and did once use the e-book that you are discussing, you ARE coming off from having beaten Cancer. This should give you a great chance to get a legit script from a doctor. In the U.S. you can get three orals and three inject types and they may be covered by your health insurance - and even if they are not, you would know by paying your drug store for them that they would be legit.

Think about it.

Cheers! Alan.

I'm not new around here. I know the rules. What I don't know is where or who he would ask that question about the book. He's obviously interested in it and Gerorge Spellwin advertises the hell ouf of it ON THIS SITE. So where would one properly ask questions about the book without getting jumped on right away?

100% Money back guarantee on everything we sell here on EF...

Except for the Plat membership, you buy it you keep it. That's why we have a one week free trial for everybody.

Top Bottom