Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quad injection?

knockdown357

Good Bro
I just pinned my quad for the first time today and felt a tingling sensation in my toes as i injected, I was just wondering if this is normal.

are you at the upper portion of the quad? How long of a needle. I like inch and a half. Maybe you pinched a nerve ending or something. Next time inject the other quad in a little different spot and see if that helps.
Sometimes i get tingling all the way down my right arm from doing tricep pushdowns.... Strange eh?!

knockdown357 said:
used an inch and a half 22g in the upper portion of my quad. appreciate the response bro
ALWAYS GO TO THE OUTER QUAD.flex find your spot then relax.i aleays go slowly because when you hit a nerve you'll know it.

knockdown357 said:
I just pinned my quad for the first time today and felt a tingling sensation in my toes as i injected, I was just wondering if this is normal.

maaybe you hit a nerve. check out howtodoinjections.com for assistance

You definantly DID NOT hit a nerve. You were close though. I've hit countless nerves in my thighs, enough to almost entirely stop me from quad shots. When you hit the nerve, youll know it!!! Alot of the time the muscle with jump and spasm as the needles moves through it. You'll get a slight tingling when you're close. If you get that tingling...I'd back out a bit and change your angle just slightly.

Be careful because you can cause nerve damage this way.

khemix said:
You definantly DID NOT hit a nerve. You were close though. I've hit countless nerves in my thighs, enough to almost entirely stop me from quad shots. When you hit the nerve, youll know it!!! Alot of the time the muscle with jump and spasm as the needles moves through it. You'll get a slight tingling when you're close. If you get that tingling...I'd back out a bit and change your angle just slightly.

damn khemix, i got some quad shots comin up soon ya got me a little scared, ive never hit a nerve before, but now i got a feeling my first time is coming quick.

healthfrk said:
damn khemix, i got some quad shots comin up soon ya got me a little scared, ive never hit a nerve before, but now i got a feeling my first time is coming quick.

No worries bro. It happens to all of us. I've got really really thin skin and havn't got the biggest thighs so I'm more prone already.

What are you going to be shooting? I cant wait 'till my next tren cycle...imma use a slin pin!

Make sure you push the pin in slowly. You'll feel a little twinge and tingle if you get too close. If this happens just back the pin out about half way, change the angle a little, and resume.

Good luck bro :).

khemix said:

yep right on been there did that i hate quad shots just for that reason.hehe

Top Bottom