Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prostate Enlargement

Cauliflower Ear said:
fuck i pee like 3 times a night and im only 22...fuckin shit

that isnt all necessarily due to enlarged prostate, how much h20 u drink a day? i go once a night usually, sometimes twice, but i drink 1 1/2-2 gallons h20 per day

gymrat raised this concern in a thread about the dangers of steriods. i think it is serious. you will have to piss a lot and it will be hard to get any out.

I dont' have any of these symptoms. And to stop being at night or should I say at bedtime. I just stop drinking anything ( only lightly sip if I need too ) at 7pm. Thats 3 hours before I go to bed. But remember..I'm up at 4am. And I'm drinking from there on.

Durastride doesnt sound so good bro. I mean..you'll lower DHT right? thats bad for the libido. And for muscle. I guess DHT is good and also very bad!

Cutt29 said:
lycopene is great for the prostate, im young but when usin winny and ephedra i noticed some prostate problems, i take know 40mg lycopene a day now.. it has def helped my prostate

Ephedrine is bad for the prostate???

If it's any consolation, I took Duprost for 3 months and had no problem getting it up...

Infact I was experimenting 2 and 3 pills a day because I didn't feel it was as effective as I have read about it. I didn't see a staggering increase in effectiveness with 3x the doage either...

Carth said:
I dont' have any of these symptoms. And to stop being at night or should I say at bedtime. I just stop drinking anything ( only lightly sip if I need too ) at 7pm. Thats 3 hours before I go to bed. But remember..I'm up at 4am. And I'm drinking from there on.

Durastride doesnt sound so good bro. I mean..you'll lower DHT right? thats bad for the libido. And for muscle. I guess DHT is good and also very bad!

Carth said:
Ephedrine is bad for the prostate???

there is some thought that the prostate issues are due to alpha1 adrenergic properties of ephedra type products...basicly acting on the smooth muscle that surrounds the prostate causing symptoms that disapear when discontinuation in the product... it is not that it is "BAD" on the prostate, just some people have this problem with ephedra products

lanky said:
there is some thought that the prostate issues are due to alpha1 adrenergic properties of ephedra type products...basicly acting on the smooth muscle that surrounds the prostate causing symptoms that disapear when discontinuation in the product... it is not that it is "BAD" on the prostate, just some people have this problem with ephedra products

yes, any prostate issues would only be present when i was actually using ephedrine, the problem would go away when the ephedrine was stopped, on a side note when i use ephedrine now with my daily lycopene i do not have the same issues (issues were- frequent urination, bladder never really feelin empty, takin awhile to actually start urination, and urine just kinda dribblin out)

Top Bottom