Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

problems? pain in lower right side, liver??

matthew6546

I am on my 4th week my my current cycle which consist of
week 1-6= nap D-bol 30mg (spread throughout the day)
week 1-2 = 250mg sus250
week 3-8= 500mg sus250
week 9-10= sus250
then clomid and nov

this is my third cycle and have never had problems before. I am having sharp stabing pains on my right side after I take the d-bol, in the past I was using thi anibol, this is the first time I have used the nap's but I dont see why that would make a diffrence. I have quit taking the d-bol for now and the pain has went away. Just want to know what you guys think?? I would like to start the d-bol back up at the end of the cycle but dont want to make things worse? any ideas?

Thanks,

If it hurts down towards your hip (illiac crest), it is more than likely your appendix. That is, if you still have yours. If you push down over your appendix and release the pressure suddenly, and it hurts worse, you may be developing appendisitis. This is called rebound tenderness, and you should see a Dr. soon. If it is up higher towards the rib cage, then it could be your liver or gallbladder.

from experience, if the pain is in the sides of your back (ie back not front) then it could be your kidneys, these could be affected by the dbol intake which mine were. this pain can also travel around to your sides so the pain feels like it is originating in your sides. have a urine sample taken at your doctor to rule this out. also if you have been dieting currently and have recently stopped dieting so intensly then the water leaking back into your kidneys could be the root of your problem. there is also a term out there "dbol back" which refers to the intense "pump" or sometimes pain people experience in their lower back while on dbol - this is normal. when dealing with kidney pain, things such as milk thistle and other such detox products generally help. if the pain is in the lower right side in the front - more so then the back this is where your appendix is located, but if stopping the dbol stops the pain then it is not appendisitis. if your appendix is infamed the pain will be constant and you will feel like you have a severe stomach ache all the time. if this is suspected do not use a heating pad to relieve the pain, this will only further inflame the appendix, use cold compresses. hope some of this helps

fclarke said:
from experience, if the pain is in the sides of your back (ie back not front) then it could be your kidneys, these could be affected by the dbol intake which mine were. this pain can also travel around to your sides so the pain feels like it is originating in your sides. have a urine sample taken at your doctor to rule this out. also if you have been dieting currently and have recently stopped dieting so intensly then the water leaking back into your kidneys could be the root of your problem. there is also a term out there "dbol back" which refers to the intense "pump" or sometimes pain people experience in their lower back while on dbol - this is normal. when dealing with kidney pain, things such as milk thistle and other such detox products generally help. if the pain is in the lower right side in the front - more so then the back this is where your appendix is located, but if stopping the dbol stops the pain then it is not appendisitis. if your appendix is infamed the pain will be constant and you will feel like you have a severe stomach ache all the time. if this is suspected do not use a heating pad to relieve the pain, this will only further inflame the appendix, use cold compresses. hope some of this helps

Good response bro....:)

Top Bottom