Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Pro Bodybuilders ever off steroids completely?

letsroll

You know, in the steroid world, you hear the term "PCT" all the time, which implies that after you're done with your cycle, there's a regimen you need to come off steroids completely. Now this is despite the fact that the late Dan Duchaine and many other steroid gurus have repeatedly said that if you stay clean long enough, you'll erase virtually all of the gains you achieved while you were on the juice.

So I'm just wondering if pro bodybuilders are ever clean at ANY POINT throughout a given year? Sure, I know they cycle various drugs to go from an off-season bulking routine to a cutting, contest-prep routine. But are they ever off everything completely?

Because it seems to me that if your job in life is to build the maximum amount of lean muscle and compete against others who are doing the same thing, then it would make no sense whatsoever that you would ever be completely off the very compounds which make your career even possible.

Thoughts?

i serously doubt it.

Pro bodybuilders only use dat dare cell tech and i heard the top guys stack it with nitro tech hardcore. and yes they stay on all year

yes im sure they stay on all year. i wouldnt be surprised to see 1500-2000mg of test per week as a "cruise" dose then add other stuff when they bulk or cut. they simply dont have time to do pct and let their levels get back to normal and they would lose some size.

You'd have to ask one of them...

Basically there are pros, then there is the rest of the world. There are way more "hobby" guys than pros. Even though there are really serious dedicated hobby guys. Thats where the PCT comes in.

You will NOT lose everything if you stay clean too long. Provided that you still live the life style and eat and train and supplement for size. A 5'9" 300 lb pro will obviously lose a ton of size because without mass amounts of aas you cannot maintain that much muscle mass. But when they "go natural" you might still see them at 220 and alot more massive still than many people could ever hope to be.

Blast and cruise man. I know a few top level armatures that run about a gram of test as maintenance.

Kevi Levrone was on half of the year I think,and he shrunk in the off-season. He even got a kid about 2 years ago. Everyone is different,even the pros.

Top Bottom