Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Pro Bodybuilders ever off steroids completely?

200mg sounds like PCT compared to 1g+......... doing 2g+ a week?? thats insane, but then again those guys are insanely big. I'm sure these guys must know there seriously f'ing themselves up in he long term. makes most of the guys on here look like there on HRT lol

But think about it this way, those guys are using drugs because their career depends on it. What about us gym rats? we dont get a penny and were still putting steroids in our body.

How jay cutler still has that beautiful head of hair is what i wanna know...

You know, in the steroid world, you hear the term "PCT" all the time, which implies that after you're done with your cycle, there's a regimen you need to come off steroids completely. Now this is despite the fact that the late Dan Duchaine and many other steroid gurus have repeatedly said that if you stay clean long enough, you'll erase virtually all of the gains you achieved while you were on the juice.

So I'm just wondering if pro bodybuilders are ever clean at ANY POINT throughout a given year? Sure, I know they cycle various drugs to go from an off-season bulking routine to a cutting, contest-prep routine. But are they ever off everything completely?

Because it seems to me that if your job in life is to build the maximum amount of lean muscle and compete against others who are doing the same thing, then it would make no sense whatsoever that you would ever be completely off the very compounds which make your career even possible.

Thoughts?

Kevin Levrone obviously did. He was much smaller in the offseason. Most I doubt get off gear. Sad but true.

Some top level amateurs will stay completely off everything iduring part of the off season to get their lipids,liver, kidneys back to normal. They also want their receptors cleaned out. Some want children, others wants to live past 40. Some never come off.

I've read that what Jay has been doing is he actually stays clean during a portion of the offseason. By doing this, he will lose muscle. But once its time for contest, he'll diet but also hit the sauce heavy, this putting back on muscle mass and shredding fat.

Some top level amateurs will stay completely off everything iduring part of the off season to get their lipids,liver, kidneys back to normal. They also want their receptors cleaned out. Some want children, others wants to live past 40. Some never come off.

I've read that what Jay has been doing is he actually stays clean during a portion of the offseason. By doing this, he will lose muscle. But once its time for contest, he'll diet but also hit the sauce heavy, this putting back on muscle mass and shredding fat.

Fo what it's worth, most of the pros I've spoken to say they go off for a few months. They also don't train much -- give their bodies a break -- just eat and prepare to get big. And then jump back on full tilt. That's very different from the old timers who trained all the time, never got out of shape and only cycled before a big show.

I know a few top level amateurs and like I said most run about a gram of test week during a cruise phase and maybe as low as 500 mg of sust but they never come off long if at all. I know one guy who will come off for 7 or 8 weeks every six months or so but he takes a lot of slin during this time and told me it helps him maintain his mass. don't kid yourself guys, most pros don't give a shit what the long term effects are or they just push it to the back of there minds. One of my friends who has come very close to recieving his pro card always kind of beats around the bush about this kind of shit but he told me most pros are taking gross amounts of drugs all year. Coming from a guy who runs 4 to 5 grams of gear during a heavy cycle that really scarred me to think what they take is even too much for him. If your diet and training are in check you really dont need too much gear to get huge. Pros are pros so it's a job and very competitive so they do what they have too.

Top Bottom