Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PrimoBolan Depot

John G

I am only 19, I wanna keep most of my gains, Very little sides, Is this something that I could use by itself? Meaning will I see gains without stacking it?

It is indeed bro 300mg per week is ample for your first cycle and you should see steady gains over a 8 week cycle and no need to use clomid post cycle as it shouldnt suppress your natural hormone production to significantly always handy to have a box clomid to hand though just incase you do notice it, it will give you solid mostly keepable gains bro, nice choice. bbigman2000 ;)

Yes if you have a good diet. 300-400mg/week for 10-12 weeks of Primo alone will yeild solid muscle gains. Nothing dramatic but it will come. It is expensive so I think 400-500mg/week of Eq would be just as effective and a lot cheaper. It all depends on your diet though

M18

Primo Only Cycle

Ditto on the above three replies.

Been there, done that.

Dexter

------------------------
Strength and Honor.

John G said:
I am only 19, I wanna keep most of my gains, Very little sides, Is this something that I could use by itself? Meaning will I see gains without stacking it?

you will kepp 90% of the 3 pounds you gain, YEP!

Run anavar at 40mgs ED with creatine at 10mgs a day for 8 weeks. If your diet is up to par I promise you'll grow. That was my first cycle and I only ran it for 4 weeks (yeah, I know I'm a dumbass) but I gained 17 and kept 14. Not bad Mr. Chinaman.

Top Bottom