Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo / Test-E cycle help plz

Matkap

This will be my third cycle. My first cycle was a 10 week Test E only cycle, second cycle was a 12 week Test E/Deca/Dbol cycle. Third cycle was going to be a Test E/Test Prop/Deca/Bolde 12-14wk cycle but due to market here being flooded with fake stuff at the moment, I decided to use legit stuff that I can buy over the counter. In other words Primo/Anapolon/Test E and maybe Test Prop if I can get hold of some.

I'd appreciate some help fine tuning this cycle. I have something like this in mind:
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg pw
Week 1-12 Primo 300mg pw
Week 1-4 Anapolon / D-rol (not sure about the dosage??? A mate suggested half a pill of Anaplon througout the cycle???)
Week 1-4 Test Prop (not sure about the dosage)
Week 12-14 Test Prop (not sure about the dosage)

I'm open to suggestions or different dosages, thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Up the dose of primo. Like i said before better to spend more money on a recommended dosage then not get the gains you are looking for off it.

What are you're stats? Age? What were you're doses on you're Test E/Dbol/Deca cycle?

Up the dose of primo. Like i said before better to spend more money on a recommended dosage then not get the gains you are looking for off it.

What are you're stats? Age? What were you're doses on you're Test E/Dbol/Deca cycle?

Age 30, height 178, weight 80-82kg.

Previous cycles: Test E 375mg x 10wk cycle and Test E 500/Deca 400/Dbol 40/40/20/20 cycle.

I could do Test E 750mg + Primo 400mg pw cycle but some guys at the gym told me Primo is harsher to the hair at over 300mg dosages and that they had great gains with 300mg that more wasn't necessary.

What are the recomended dosages that you mentioned? Like I mentioned before i'm open to suggestions and can add other products to the cycle.

I would say 400mg would be minimum bro..it takes awhile to kick in which is why people do it longer...the hair thing i guess everyone is different...

This will be my third cycle. My first cycle was a 10 week Test E only cycle, second cycle was a 12 week Test E/Deca/Dbol cycle. Third cycle was going to be a Test E/Test Prop/Deca/Bolde 12-14wk cycle but due to market here being flooded with fake stuff at the moment, I decided to use legit stuff that I can buy over the counter. In other words Primo/Anapolon/Test E and maybe Test Prop if I can get hold of some.

I'd appreciate some help fine tuning this cycle. I have something like this in mind:
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg pw
Week 1-12 Primo 300mg pw
Week 1-4 Anapolon / D-rol (not sure about the dosage??? A mate suggested half a pill of Anaplon througout the cycle???)
Week 1-4 Test Prop (not sure about the dosage)
Week 12-14 Test Prop (not sure about the dosage)

I'm open to suggestions or different dosages, thanks in advance.

I would up the Primo to 400mg/wk bro

i have never done that much Test...i would say 500? thats just me

So you guys recommending Test E 500 + Primo 400 or Test E 750 + Primo 400 ?

I've ran test @ 750 before, but after about 5 weeks I started noticing some insomnia, so i dropped down to 500/wk. 500 is plenty enough test in my opinion.

My next cycle though, I'm going to keep the test only at 250/wk just for a base.

Weeks 1-12 Test Eth @ 250mg/wk
Weeks 1-12 Primo @ 400mg/wk
Weeks 5-12 Masteron @ 400mg/wk

I've ran test @ 750 before, but after about 5 weeks I started noticing some insomnia, so i dropped down to 500/wk. 500 is plenty enough test in my opinion.

My next cycle though, I'm going to keep the test only at 250/wk just for a base.

Weeks 1-12 Test Eth @ 250mg/wk
Weeks 1-12 Primo @ 400mg/wk
Weeks 5-12 Masteron @ 400mg/wk

Ohhhh that looks like a sick cycle...

I haven't been very active in this forum but I can tell it's a great forum and members give sensible advice. I'm all for doing more with less. As you can see from my previous cycles I haven't used high doses. Normally people go crazy with doses, even my mates use and recommend 750 when it comes to Test.

Top Bottom