Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide First Timer

digit0x

6'3''
~~12.5%
10 years lifting
Many cycles/experiments over the years
Just finished beast cycle
Goal: Drop 2-3%, 220

Have Hella/Katana cycle laid out to achieve goal, but I was thinking: Why not give peptides a shot? Plus I don't want to watch my beast gains drizzle away.

I also really want to see what GH can do for me for all of its fantastic benefits, but I don't want to risk the side effects of actual HGH... new muscle fibers, healing properties, weight loss. I've read GHRP-2 can do this, as well as others. The amount of different peptides and the information about them is a little overwhelming. Many seem to do the same thing. Ostarine seems like a possible option as well. In any case, I will be running a peptide cycle before I run Hella/Katana Later on.

So, anyone with peptide experience, chime in on which ones you have used and prefer.

Thank you

Sermorelin, GHRP-6, GHRP-5, IGF-1 ec, CJC 1293.

Igf Mgf is a great combo as is ghrp-6 and cjc 1293 mod grf but if your tryin to lean out some mod grf and ipam would be your best bet since ghrp is gonna make your appetite ridiculous and is more for bulking imo, igf Mgf will also decrease your body fat as well so it comes down to personal preference in the end

id personally stick with ipamorelin for the GH releasers because it has fewer unwanted sides that GHRP-2/6. Dont expect miracles from it though, just like GH you dont see results over night, it takes time. My rat has been on ipam and tb500 for a week and he appears to sleep better and some nagging injuries appear to bother him less.

id personally stick with ipamorelin for the GH releasers because it has fewer unwanted sides that GHRP-2/6. Dont expect miracles from it though, just like GH you dont see results over night, it takes time. My rat has been on ipam and tb500 for a week and he appears to sleep better and some nagging injuries appear to bother him less.

This sounds fantastic. What dose and how long is your rat being treated?

This sounds fantastic. What dose and how long is your rat being treated?

imap 100mcg 1x or 2x a day, once before bed and then if I happen to get up in the middle of the night, which isnt uncommon, ill give him another poke. TB500 is 5mg once a week.

GHRP-6 is excellent for fat loss or bulking depending on when you take it and when you eat. If your wanting to ripp up then you should not eat an hour before or an hour agter taking. I find that Ipamorelin helps if you cant control your hunger. I bought some off uk-peptides.co.uk - Terms & Conditions and received them within two days. I had major forearm tendonitus and after 2 weeks of taking GHRP-6 the pain seems to have gone.

Top Bottom