Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT/Bloated/Puffy Nipples

augdogg11

Im on my second month of PCT of a long issue from not recovering test, lowering est enough. I feel like my test is coming back but I cant tell if thats the stuff im taking now or if it will stay. I REALLY want to get back to normal.

Here was my first month:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25
HCGenerate
Post Cycle
Unleashed
Aromasin

Im currently on month 2:

Post Cycle
Test Stack 17
Aromasin

My nipples are puffy and I have gained weight. I feel like I have more test but again, I wonder if that is temporarily the test stack 17, and I really want my natty test. I have Letro, and had planned on taking it as soon as this last month is over to take care of the nipple issue. Overall I dont understand how I have gained weight on PCT, especially this second month and how my nips are puffy. I have been eating great and staying between 2500-300 calories, protein between 250-300 and replenishing glycogen after workouts with good carb sources. Work out between 7-9 times a week between resistance lifting and sprints.

Please any insight would be a great help and comfort to me.

Blood work for sure... Also make sure you are using a legit chem company like AG Guys. I'm questioning your ancillaries at this point

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Its possible your AIs are bunk or inderdosed. Your PCT is great but it sounds like you have estrogen issues. You could pick up some legit stuff that is dosed properly from AG Guys, but first I would get blood work to see where you are at

So am I wasting my time doing this PCT if I am using bad Aromosin? Or is it a separate issue that possibly still clear?

Top Bottom