Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Assistance Long Cycle

venomouss

i have been running test e 250mgs every 6 days for the last 2 years. I also have been using deca 200 every 6 days along with the test for the last 8 weeks. Well the time has come for me to stop using so i need a PCT expert to help me out. I know to stop deca at 3-4 weeks before the test...

I have arimidex on hand, because i wanted to use that instead of novadex, because arimidex is stronger and is proven to help with test production.

i know i need to use clomid and the more i read about HCG, I don't think i need to use HCG, i should have used it during the cycle but didn't, water under the bridge now...

The advice i need from an expert is how much, Arimidex, and clomid and how long...And your thoughts on if i should use HCG. Also any natural supps that could help me along.

thanks
Ven

you need to get you some HMG, it's better than hcg. also since you've been on for such a long time you need to be really aggressive with this to pull it off right. wait 10 days after your last shot of test and then start your pct.

weeks 1-8 testosterone recovery stack
1-4 clomid at a normal dose
75iu's hmg every week 1-4
arimidex e4d. estrogen is not the devil, you need it for many things, so use it sparingly.
get a good NO2 and creatine product as well

this is just what i would personally do if i were in your situation. being on for such a long period warrants an aggressive pct.

Top Bottom