Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine Sarms MK-2866 log!!!!

Day 6, 25mg first thing this morning. Still waiting on it to fully kick in :D

What a horrible workout.... Not horrible as in bad, but horrible as in grueling, nauseating, exhausting, etc lol

Today is basically a conditioning day for me. I'm training with progressively heavier weights each workout, but there's a definite endurance factor involved in my wednesday workout.

Incline db press x 10
rest one minute
DB row x 10
rest one minute
reverse db lunge x 10 each leg
rest one minute
repeat five more times

This is absolutely brutal. I went through five rounds of this and hopped on the treadmill to cool down. After a 20 minute walk my heart rate was still 150 lol

I did a 6 week cycle at 20mg ED and it was mildly suppressive. No sides on the liver though and all of my other blood results came back good. MUCH better than S4.

/envy where tha heck did you get diet grape soda?!!? I'm tired of living in the sticks. Following your log with great interest.

Haha

The diet grape is killer!

It's a store brand from a local grocery chain. Winn Dixie is the store.

Today is day 7

I dosed 25mg yesterday morning and this morning. Yesterday was a non training day so not much to report.

Today is a planned training day, but I'm a fooking idiot haha

For some reason I grabbed a cast iron skillet with my bare hand after pulling it out of a 400 degree oven. I have a three inch blister on my palm that is going to make weighted chins and DLs impossible. I'm going to take the weekend off and let it heal. I was really looking forward to training today too :( today's workout is my favorite.

Ouch that sounds painful. Deads day is my favourite too,just wait til end of second week or beginning of third,I had a strength explosion set PR's nearly every workout

Day 11 update

Still dosing 25mg ed.

Yesterday I had an amazing workout. Energy was up, endurance was up, strength was up, and I was full and vascular by the end of my workout. Now, I'm not sure if this is the osta already, but I definitely felt "ON" yesterday. I feel fully recovered today. No doms at all. I was expecting to be sore and brokedown after yesterday's workout.

My weight is steady from last week even though im eating under maintanence.

This is starting to look very promising :D

Top Bottom