Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine (MK-2866) Gains

Plain and simple it depends on your diet and training and what your goals are. In a bulk with everything in check you could gain up to about 5 lbs LBM. In a cut, you could add a couple lbs of LBM while dropping bodyfat as long as the diet and training are spot on

your already very undersized as it is... you need to get your weight up on its own... are you trying to put on weight or what is your goal?

your already very undersized as it is... you need to get your weight up on its own... are you trying to put on weight or what is your goal?

I plan to do an 8 week bulk

I don't believe in the 3,500 calories for bulk rule, I believe that if your body has necessary nourishment and it can repair wounds, it can more than easily build muscle. I do believe in rich intake of protein before and after workouts though.

So, I'm about 7.5-8% bodyfat right now and I'll only go up to a maximum of 10-13% bodyfat by the end of the bulk so I won't have much cutting to do by the end of it anyway.

I don't believe in the 3,500 calories for bulk rule, I believe that if your body has necessary nourishment and it can repair wounds, it can more than easily build muscle. I do believe in rich intake of protein before and after workouts though.

So, I'm about 7.5-8% bodyfat right now and I'll only go up to a maximum of 10-13% bodyfat by the end of the bulk so I won't have much cutting to do by the end of it anyway.

ummmmm who said ANYTHING about 3500 calories? did i miss something?

I don't either, it should all be caculated on your BMR and how clean your diet is,! HOWEVER! Age and training also should be taken into consideretion.
Calculate Your BMR
Your BMR is the amount of energy your body needs to function. We use about 60% of the calories we consume each day for basic bodily functions such as breathing.
Other factors that influence your BMR are height, weight, age and sex.

Step one is to calculate your BMR with the following formula:

Women:
655 + (4.3 x weight in pounds) + (4.7 x height in inches) - (4.7 x age in years)

Men:
66 + (6.3 x weight in pounds) + (12.9 x height in inches) - (6.8 x age in years)

Please note that this formula applies only to adults.

Calculate Activity
Step two: In order to incorporate activity into your daily caloric needs, do the following calculation:

If you are sedentary : BMR x 20 percent

If you are lightly active: BMR x 30 percent

If you are moderately active (You exercise most days a week.): BMR x 40 percent

If you are very active (You exercise intensely on a daily basis or for prolonged periods.): BMR x 50 percent

If you are extra active (You do hard labor or are in athletic training.): BMR x 60 percent

Add this number to your BMR.

The result of this formula will be the number of calories you can eat every day and maintain your current weight. In order to lose weight, you'll need to take in fewer calories than this result.anddo the opposite in order to gain.

As you lose weight or Gain Weight, you can re-calculate the formula to assess your new BMR.
:)

it will really depend....how many cals, whose osta is it? what type of training style??

Im partial to SS but other guys make decent stuff. you will see good strength gains, how many LBS you gain will depend on cal intake.

Top Bottom