Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions Please

Bird Man

Alright so i probably seem like im repeating myself over and over again, but i just want to make sure i get this right!

First cycle is what im about to start. I'v stated my stats in early posts, but im about 6ft3 and around 90kgs, and in my early 20's.

After much discussion and reasearch, i have listened to advice and opted for Test Enth which i will run over a 10 week cycle. My weekly dosage options are;

- 250 mg a week
- 375 mg a week
- 500 mg a week

Which would you recomened for a first cycle? I have herd that 500mg is the perfect first cycle, but then other experienced posters say its too much and that 250 mg is best for when you start. Then again, i also hear that 250mg wont see you get very big gains.

So basically what do use recomened? I want to put about 10kg on, and i have a diet in place which has been sent to me by a respected poster here so i just need to decide the dosage!

Thanks again! All help is appreciated!

split the difference at 375/wk. since its your first cycle you should get good results while not using more than you need for a virgin cycle and not too little that it doesnt get good gains.

Yeah thats what i was thinking. But i was keen to get others opinions as well! I dont want to waste my first cycle, thats all...

in your early 20's your test os already high. imo you will need the 500 to get any worth while gains.

500. People are often unrealistic about what to expect when they first start running AAS. 500 is a good dose that will yield gains that you will be happy with. I've seen people use 250 and quickly bump up to 500, so just start with 500.

Top Bottom