Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obtaining some M1-T!!

traxxx

I was wanting to know if it is still possible to get M1-T. Do people still out there have any? I would compare this stuff to any oral that I have ever done if not better. This stuff was awesome and cheap. I know it has been banned for a while now but after doing a few cycles with some orals I want the M1-T. Please let me know if there is a way I can get some out there. Thanks

traxxx said:
I was wanting to know if it is still possible to get M1-T. Do people still out there have any? I would compare this stuff to any oral that I have ever done if not better. This stuff was awesome and cheap. I know it has been banned for a while now but after doing a few cycles with some orals I want the M1-T. Please let me know if there is a way I can get some out there. Thanks

if u look hard enough on the web u will find it

Oh really Ive looked alot and done a lot of searches. Any clue would really help me. Just Pm or email me if u would like . Thanks

M1T is an extremely toxic oral steroid with side effects that far outweigh the benefits. You will likely pay more for M1T than legitimate gear at this point, which is a travesty.

Have not seen it around. You should look into superdrol imo. It seems to offer a lot less sides and similar gains and it is still legal and easy to get. If you look around you can find it cheap too.

It,s everywhere in canada,not sure about the states.I tried it last year and was not to impressed with it

i gained 12 pounds in two weeks....do a search m1t and canada...u will find it

be sure to take it NO MORE than two weeks at 2 tabs a day...one in morning one

at night...u will feel groggy and not want to work out but if u keep liftin

and eating, u will get gains :)

traxxx said:

there are better, safer options available.

Top Bottom