Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NYPD Medical (Drug Screening)

firstenrgy said:
No they do not. Don't even worry yourself about it. Worry about getting through the psych. You don't like football. Just baseball. Your favorite color is Blue, not black or red. Good luck on the job.
firstenrgy
LOL. It would surprise people how many fail this. When they ask you to draw a picture of a house make sure it's a happy one.

does anybody know if this still holds true for the hair drug test they give now? i might be going for it in the coming year or so and was just wondering. thanks

I know for a fact Chicago police doesn't test for juice, they are just looking for the usual crap, coke, pot etc... testing for gear way too expensive. My guess would be the same with NYPD,,good luck bro

they dont test for roids. I went for my mini medical two years ago. only thing they gave me prob about was my high blood pressure. good luck. hope you've been running alot.

why would anybody want to be a NY cop?
you got to have some high test levels to even consider that shit LOL.....just bein an ass.....good luck achieving your goal....K to anybody having the balls for that job. (maybe I watch COPS too much)

up to 7 years back on the hair.

unless you did coke you're good to go.

interesting, dullboy had this same convo with an SBA Director this past saturday.

Steroid testing is expensive and each compound has to be tested for with a specific test. Most non-athletic organizations won't go to the trouble. They're much more concerned that you have recreational drug and/or psychological problems. And if you're really worried about the hair test, just get a really close haircut before the test.

Zcrim said:
Morning Guys:

I will be taking my (Mini Medical) for the NYPD tomorrow morning this would be my last step for becoming a Police Officer:

At this time a Hair sample will be taken form me for drug screening.

I last used Omnadren about 11 weeks ago. And have been clean of any roids since.

My question is does the NYPD test for steroids and if so would I test clean given the above information

They might give you a lie detector - IMO, you should be honest unless you know how to pass the test. :coffee:

You will have to pass a polygraph, they will ask if if you have ever used illegal drugs, steroids are a lot better than the other stuff they do care about, in other words if they ask you yes I have used steroids in the past, that is not a lie.

Top Bottom