Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not sure where this thread should be, but I got pain in my left nut n left abs

Slyder190

I made an appointment with doc for tomorrow. Not sure if it's a hernia. It only really shootsoff when I'm working out. Squats and dumbell shrugs were the worst today. Hernia? ECA stack causing it maybe? Any insight fellas?

This is always an interesting topic.

I had pain in my right testicle and the surrounding area.

I went to urgent care, they found nothing, but it hurt.. and it hurt more when I coughed or bore down on it.

Dr. said no hernia, but I could be close to getting one, but there is nothing they can do unless it turns into a hernia.

Now, 2 years later, still no hernia, but I get the pain from time to time.

I'll tell you, this is what aggravates it for me... when I have sex for a long time... meaning I maintain an erection for a looong time.. say an hour or longer.. afterwards I get the pain, similar to being blue balled, but only in the right side for me.

Pain goes away in 1-5 days usually.... most of the time is just 1 or 2 days and I'm good to go.

my left nut killed me for a day durring second week of tren cycle(aching) it went away the next day. I wonder if when our natural production shuts down that maybe it can trigger nut pain?

Dirty V said:
my left nut killed me for a day durring second week of tren cycle(aching) it went away the next day. I wonder if when our natural production shuts down that maybe it can trigger nut pain?
i think so, im on test and eq, and from time to time my nuts ache a little. feels like being blue balled

Lestat, i get that exact same problem and the doctors found nothing. I thought it might be cancer or something because it really hurt, but it usually goes away after a week or so.

when I was using ephedrine and yohimburn a little while ago I got a pain about 3 inches left and 4 inches up of my member. It hurt quite a bit when I ran or if I touched it. It went away immediately when I stopped. It definitely was not a pull. I don't know if this is similar to what you have. But I have no idea what it was.

Top Bottom