Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no results on anavar

Makenczie10

I have been on anavar for 5 weeks 20 mg per day for fat loss and cutting I don't see any changes, is it fake gear or my dose is too low? thank you

you are discovering the brutal truth about steroids..

they aren't fat burners and they aren't magic pills

you won't cut eating at maintenance or a surplus.. you must be in a deficit. what you put in your mouth isn't controlled by steroids, it is controlled by YOU

Are you a man or a woman?

A man is going to notice very little from 20mg of anavar per day. Men need to use 40-60mg per day.

As a female though, you should certainly be noticing something from 5 weeks of anavar at 20mg/day. How confident are you in your source? Anavar is one of the most commonly faked steroids.

I would head on over to our sister site evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section on the source you used. Your anavar might be fake.

im sick to death hearing steroids aren't fat burners id be amazed if people think they are and if you do don't take another one, but this is a fact that they do help with fat loss combined with good training and diet things like test ect can aid fat burning

Top Bottom