Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needs help, anyone interested? (please)

Hurricane816

Hello Bro's,

I have been visiting this site since 5/00 and it is the best. Now I have decided to become a member because I think I am ready to pop my cherry when it comes to AS. But my last step is obtained good products.

Please help me with the list below:

1. American made ANAVAR, i don't know the company, is there a such thing and what is the name of this company? I have 100 of the 2.5 mg tabs available for $250. Good or Bad?
2. Any comments on the Tokkyyo Sus? I am getting a 5cc bottle for $75. Good or Bad?
3. I don't know what kind of EQ it is but I have a 50cc/50mgs bottle available for $190. Good or Bad? Any opinions on which EQ is the best?

I would appreciation any help.

Thanks

Hurricane

prices are too high look harder the eq should go for about 125$ and the test should be about should be closer to 50 $ don't know on the avavar.

Hey bro you had better be carefull it sounds like your asking for a source and these guys will have your ass for that !!!! :mad:

As for those prices , I hope you get a Blow job with you order cause your getting screwed !!!

Stick around and you'll pick up some tips , and do a search on "newbie post" and read it carefully !!!!

NO, NO please don't read into my questions too much. I am just trying to get some feed back. and from the rersponses so far, it looks like my source isn't the right one to goto. I know about the source asking rule on this board. I am in NO way asking for a source.

Has anyone tried the Tokkyyo Sus is it good?

Hurricane

Hey bro check you E-mail

The only thing bad that I've heared bout ttokkyo sus is that their are a few batches thet cause pain , something bout alcohol in it

you source is trying to make a quick buck off of you, although it is comon for a first time buyer to pay much higher prices. my first bottle of test cyp (10ml) cost me $250, but the next time around the same guy offered it to me for $100, so it really depends, some guyz see it as a risk taking profit

I’m not familiar with prices outside of Mexico, but I have experience with TTOKKYO gear, and the sust is high quality and so is the EQ.

The ttokkyo sus goes for $18 a pop at the source.
You can get 50ml50cc EQ for around $85.
It comes down to availability in your area though and what you can or are willing to pay.
Good Luck.
Look around.

God Bless

No Bro........I would go with Organon sust over any other out there. They rule:) You are definately paying too much for the Sust.........Find a good source and you could be able to get 10cc's for 80 bucks:D

Top Bottom