Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie Cycle Help

Dsmooth07

Hey gang, first time posting but been following this discussion board for awhile. I'm 24 years old. 6'1 205 pounds around 12% body fat. Ive done two previous cycles: Winny only cycle for 8 weeks and a Test E only cycle for 10 weeks.
My goal is to gain lean muscle mass while cutting fat. (DONT want the water weight)
Was thinking maybe an anavar and masteron cycle stacking it with Test Prop. What do you guys think or do you have a better route I can take?

PCT:
Clomid: 25,25,25,25
Post cycle/Unleashed
Forma Stanzol
Creatine Nitrate

This is right up my alley bro!

Here you go:

Test prop 100 mg eod
Mast prop 150 mg eod
anavar 80 mg day
proviron 75 mg day

Your pct looks good, but do NOT add nolva no matter what that fucker above me said. Add in some NTBM DAA powder and you'll recover just fine!

Hey gang, first time posting but been following this discussion board for awhile. I'm 24 years old. 6'1 205 pounds around 12% body fat. Ive done two previous cycles: Winny only cycle for 8 weeks and a Test E only cycle for 10 weeks.
My goal is to gain lean muscle mass while cutting fat. (DONT want the water weight)
Was thinking maybe an anavar and masteron cycle stacking it with Test Prop. What do you guys think or do you have a better route I can take?

PCT:
Post cycle/Unleashed
Forma Stanzol
Creatine Nitrate

Yeah that wouldn't be bad at all...wk 1-8 test prop and mast prop then var on the last 4 or 5 wks before pct.

Or u could do a similar set up with test prop, proviron, anavar.

Both sound pretty good bro.

Yeah that wouldn't be bad at all...wk 1-8 test prop and mast prop then var on the last 4 or 5 wks before pct.

Or u could do a similar set up with test prop, proviron, anavar.

Both sound pretty good bro.

I lik3 this setup. I always worry about masteron sides.

Dude, you really need to get off of this Nolva kick. Come into 2012. Matter of fact come into 1993 lol. But for real, just quit with the nolva. I just took a big Nolva while i was reading this ( SHOUT OUT TO DYLAN)

LMAO! love it bro! i'll wipe with my nolva... or maybe just clean the toilet bowl with it... =)

PCT:
Post cycle/Unleashed
Forma Stanzol
Creatine Nitrate

1-8 test prop 150 mg eod
1-8 mast prop 150 mg eod
3-8 anavar 60 mg day first four weeks then bump to 80 mg last 2 weeks
3-8 n2guard
3-8 hcg 500 ius week or hcgenerate

pct
9-12 clomid 25/25/25/25 chemicalneed.com