Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Job rotation cycle restriction help much appreciated!!

bhoywonder

Hi guys, looking for some help, it has been a couple of years since my last cycle of which i have done 3, mainly a basic sust, deca, dbol cycle and got good gains from them. However with family and work been busy for a couple of years. Been training regularly but nothing to serious. Im no of a mind where i would like to do a cycle but I have certain restraints because of work this time. While at home I can do as i please, but 2 weeks away I can only do orals so was looking for some advice on how to tackle this for best gains.

I work a 2 weeks away, 3 weeks at home rota. When home for 3 weeks I was planing to use some
test prop EOD
var 50mg/day.

then my 2 weeks away just continue the var until im home then back onto the testprp aswell, and do this for 15 weeks.

My question is then if i run it this way what PCT would you advise? I got bad info on pct years ago from someone i thought i could trust so some a you pros opinions would be appreciate, or is there another way you would approach this? forget the var on my 2 weeks at work and do some kind of oral PCT then back on cycle when I get home?

Im new to this forum guys so be gentle!! lol

My stats are
Age 31
Weight 84 kg 185 lbs
13%bf

cheers matew, no I cant, go through a heavy security check and would be conviscated, and me sacked!! obv something I would like to avoid, then im stranded in the middle of the sea for those 2 weeks so something I jst couldn't do.
what bout var, just run that throughout? the last advice I was given for pct when I done a cycle few years back was full bottle of HCG n that would be me sweet, something I know now is bs! but I learned the hard way, hence this thread, can get hcg still was thinkin split in to 2 doses,1st n 2nd week off the gear, clomid (not sure on dose, I know a big dose 1st day then taper down over a few weeks. and nolva as and when required for gyno

I know the 2 week off 3 weeks on injections is ideal, but tryin to make the best of a bad situation lol cheers for advice bud

Hi guys, looking for some help, it has been a couple of years since my last cycle of which i have done 3, mainly a basic sust, deca, dbol cycle and got good gains from them. However with family and work been busy for a couple of years. Been training regularly but nothing to serious. Im no of a mind where i would like to do a cycle but I have certain restraints because of work this time. While at home I can do as i please, but 2 weeks away I can only do orals so was looking for some advice on how to tackle this for best gains.

I work a 2 weeks away, 3 weeks at home rota. When home for 3 weeks I was planing to use some
test prop EOD
var 50mg/day.

then my 2 weeks away just continue the var until im home then back onto the testprp aswell, and do this for 15 weeks.

My question is then if i run it this way what PCT would you advise? I got bad info on pct years ago from someone i thought i could trust so some a you pros opinions would be appreciate, or is there another way you would approach this? forget the var on my 2 weeks at work and do some kind of oral PCT then back on cycle when I get home?

Im new to this forum guys so be gentle!! lol

My stats are
Age 31
Weight 84 kg 185 lbs
13%bf

For PCT use the perfect PCT: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

If you want to be away for 2 weeks, switch to sust and do 1 shot right before you leave - it has a long half-life which should take care of your injection frequency issue. The orals you can run in 2 week intervals for 6 weeks max.:cool:

Thanks WolfpackAlpha!! Doesnt get much better than that for a reply!! Ill have to look into how i get SERMS in the UK, already got HCGenerate and N2Guard. Although was trying to get Aromasin on hand but could only get armidex at the time but more aromasin should be in soon but if not could i use adex instead at similar dosage?
Iv found a way to do my injections for the full cycle, so will be doing about 40mg/day dbol for 1st 4 weeks to kick start, test E 250mg x2/week for 15 weeks using Var on the final 4 weeks of the cycle to harden up. wondered could I run the var into PCT? or better just to stop and save for next cycle? and is it 1 or 2 weeks after last pin that I should be starting.

Wish I had know about people like yourself and the info out there years ago when I 1st cycled, would have got better results, kept them in the end, n not fcuked my body for a while in the process!!

YOUR THE MAN WolfpackAlpha

sorry meant to say, also taking half a tab of adex EOD at the moment, not sure of mg per tab, im away at work and dont have the tub with me, jst incase this changes anything i thought id let you know

cheers

Top Bottom