Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Neurogenex

ex-infantry

well, its been 5 days so far, and i must say im extremely impressed with this product... most noticably the increase in the sharpness and clarity of my vision... im doing 3am and 3pm, as fonz suggested to load the 2 oxo... i will definitly be purchasing more but so far... increased memory somewhat (i know it will take longer for the true effects to take place), my brain seems to be able to think much more clearly and im able to articulate much more efficiently... im a big, sarcastic smartass... so the increased abilitly to throw polysyllabic words at my friends has taken my goofy sense of humor to another level... kudos to MP Technologies for another fantastic product and the wonderful staff over at the AF store to get these quality products out to their customers in a very timely fashion. great job gents!

bump once again for MP Tech and the AF store... top notch products and service... anyone on the fence or thinking about it, trust... i dont have a ton of meaningless posts... but ive been around for quite a while... you will absolutely get what you pay for and then some with MP Tech products from the Af store.

rvd_brock said:
There any side effects to this? Or any long-term possibility for damage?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No. In the long term, substances like vinpocetine may actually increase mental health and overall cerebral well-being.

-M

rvd_brock said:
There any side effects to this?typically no, though some (a very limited # of) people may experience naseua or headaches which can be caused by nootropics either through high levels of acetylcholine and/or dopamine. This can almost always be rectified by lowering dosage. some people may experinece mild sleeplessness or reduced sleep, though in most of those cases they feel great, just sleep less- so some may deem that a good side effect (essentially sleep is more productive, so less is required)

Or any long-term possibility for damage?
NO, in the long term there are really only benefits. With potential for substantial restoration of neurological function, even NEW neuronal activity and innervation. With extended or heavy use (especially with a low fat diet) some people may find that they need to take days off (6on/1-2off or low dose for a couple days- ie single cap) or at the very least to supplement additional choline either from food, supps or lecithin)

Top Bottom