Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nervous about first shot!

panther

I'm going to do my first shot in an hour. I'm nervous about it. My friend is going to come over to help me do it.. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm going to shoot 1 cc of deca and 2 cc of sust in the same shot.

Everyone is nervous their first shot bro, don't sweat it.

After you do it your going to ask yourself what you were so worried about, it's nothing.

Get's easier everytime, I'm to the point that I actually look forward to injection days. :D

p.s. - remember to aspirate before you inject:p

Bro once the neeld passes through the skin you won't feel shit. I was scared like that til I just said fuck it and did it. It is easy but remember to asperate. And don't make it a habit of telling the guys on the board that your buddy is coming over to give you a glute shot...They may start asking for dates.

The first shot is the hardest-Just remember,if your doing a glute,relax a bit.If you flex up, its like pinnin your ass with a dull scissor tip.......

you might feel slight pain/soreness after the shot from the sus. not to worry though, it is normal and goes with the territory.:D

Rub the injection site for a good 5-10min with a warm towel. I didn't do it the first time and it hurt like a beyotch the next day. The following shot I did rub it and no pain at all. Good luck, and as everyone has said, it gets easier and easier.;)

RELAX. The first time is always the hardest. Just load it up, get the air bubbles out, wipe the injection site down with alcohol swab, stick it in, aspirate and shoot:cool: Just think of how big you will be at the end of your cycle. Let us know how it goes. Best of luck!

M18

Top Bottom