Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help...

tcb247

Hey guys looking to start another cycle soon. But I tend to break out bad on my back. I was thinking about running a small dose of Accutane prior and after my cycle to see if it will keep the acne under control. Anyone have any suggestions as to what online Pharm to use?

It may sound stupid to say this in a bodybuilding and steroids forum but I don't think Accutane is a drug that you should prescribe to yourself and use it "in a small dose" to keep acne under control.
My understanding of what it is and how it works is that it's a drug originally conceived as chemotherapy that, in the right dose and used under medical supervision for some time, will fry your sebaceous glands so you won't ever have acne again.

Maybe someone with experience with the drug would like to chime in but it sounds like the kind of thing you'd want to see a doctor for.

Ideally it is something you would wanna do under a docs supervision. If you can't get a doc to prescribe it then most guys with severe on cycle acne do well with low doses. I would suggest starting it about 2 months before cycle as the first month is supposed to be the worst. So this way you have some time to let your body get used to it before adding the juice. From my understanding, people usually run into problems from high doses of accutane and that's why all the stigma surrounds it. If you have severe acne on cycle then it's your best option. If its not that bad then I would explore some other avenues first. Ntbm makes a great acne cleanser and supp for acne. You can also try tanning and there are a few other products out there that might help. Try other means before accutane but if you look like a walking zit then that's probably your best choice.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

What compounds were you running?

Maybe switch up the compounds and stay away from the ones that make you break out horibly.

Like i know tren makes me break out bad but I can take 2 g of deca and not notice one skin problem ( exageration )

Yes I understand that using any drug without the supervision of a doctor is dangerous. However, I do break out really bad. I am not talking about a few here and there, I get huge cystic bumps. I was thinking of running 20mg ed for two months then bumping to 30-40 when I go on. As far as changing compounds, it doesnt matter any test will break me out. Does anyone know a site?

I don't have a site, but my friend was on it for awhile back in high school and it cleared his skin up pretty damn good but it was also really harsh on his body, like puking and dizziness but it could've been from something different, I'll ask him tomorrow and post back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Yes I understand that using any drug without the supervision of a doctor is dangerous. However, I do break out really bad. I am not talking about a few here and there, I get huge cystic bumps. I was thinking of running 20mg ed for two months then bumping to 30-40 when I go on. As far as changing compounds, it doesnt matter any test will break me out. Does anyone know a site?

Don't get me wrong: I wasn't saying that you don't need it or shouldn't use it (I, myself, am looking into having it prescribed as well). What I'm saying is that this is chemotherapy we're talking about and you might want to use a professional.

I completely understand, I have talked to my Brother about this who is currently in Med school. He even recommended that I try to find some if a Dermi wont give it to me. Anyway I could just use some help, if anyone knows a reputable site that they themselves have order from where I can purchase pills without a script that would be great thanks.

Top Bottom